My world is in your love Chapter-39

Complete silence in the VR mansion after the murderer was revealed. Everyone standing in the living area gave a shock look towards Rajeev except a person. That person was happy thinking that he or she escaped from Vansh. Ahana's eyes were filled with tears. Kabir holds her to give confidence. Rohan and Vansh gave a glare at Rajeev.

Rajeev: No, Vansh. I didn't kill my brother and his wife. Ahana, Riddhima, Rohan don't believe him.

Riddhima (with tears): Finally, the truth is out, but you are still not accepting the truth. Don't you try to manipulate us with your words.

Rajeev: Riddhima, believe me. I love my brother very much. Why should I kill my own brother?

Vansh: Rajeev, shut your mouth. Police Commissioner, arrest him and put him in jail. I have already submitted the evidence through the mail.

Commisioner: Officers arrest him and place him in my car.

Rajeev was arrested by the police. Rajeev was shouting at the top of his voice that he didn't commit the crime. Riddhima looked at Ahana. Ahana was sobbing, but Riddhima didn't console her. Because Riddhima's feelings told her that it was not the usual way Ahana used to cry.

Vansh: Angre, set that Ragini free. Mohit Sharma is the culprit, so we don't need to punish Ragini for her father's crime.

Angre nodded his head. Chanchal came up with an idea.

Chanchal: Vansh, let Ragini stay in the VR mansion. I accept the fact that my brother did the crime. If he goes to jail. No one will be there for Ragini. So...

Vansh: Yes, she can stay in the mansion.

Riddhima quietly went to her room. Karthik and sunil went to Riddhima's room to pacify her. Everyone left the place. Vansh went to his study room. Two people also entered Vansh's study room and closed the door. Vansh made a phone call to the commissioner.

Vansh: Commissioner, will you put the phone call on the speaker? I wanted Mr. Rajeev to hear this.

The commissioner switched on the speaker button, so Rajeev could hear Vansh's voice. Rajeev was stunned by seeing the activities of Commisioner.

Vansh: Mr. Rajeev, I am Vansh Raisinghania.

Rajeev(trembling): Vansh, I didn't kill my brother. I agree to the fact that after my brother's death, I had an idea of taking over the property. But, soon I realized my mistake. Please forgive me. Are you guys planning for an encounter. Don't kill me.

Vansh: Mr. Rajeev, I know you very well. You didn't kill your brother and his wife.

Rajeev: Then why did you involve me in this case?

Vansh: We have found the culprit. But we don't have strong evidence against the murderer. So to divert him, we planned for a fake drama arrest. Wait a minute, Ahana and Rohan wanted to talk with you.

Ahana: Papa, you don't need to get tensed. Take care of your health, papa.

Rohan: Yes, Uncle. Ahana is correct. You will be staying in the commissioner's house. Sorry, uncle. We are troubling you.

Rajeev: No, Rohan. I will support you and Vansh. Don't worry about me. Please find the real murderer soon.

Vansh: Thank you, Mr. Rajeev.

After finishing the phone conversation, there was a knock on the door. Angre, Kabir and Aryan entered the room.

Aryan: Vansh bhai, you could have told our plan to Riddhima Bhabhi. Why are you hiding it?

Vansh: Aryan, I wanted Riddhima to be settled in her career. Her focus should be not in our mission. Until she got her London job. I am not going to tell her.