My world is in your love Chapter-20

Rohan called Ahana to the VR mansion. Kabir packed his things to go to syndey. He didn't want to go, but because of Vansh's punishment, he changed his mind to go to syndey. Everyone was in a sad mood. Rudra and Chanchal were crying. Dadi controlled her tears.

Kabir: Vansh, just give me a last chance. Dadi, please tell him. I can't live without my family.

Dadi: Sorry, Kabir. It is Vansh's order.

Vansh: Kabir, your passport and visa are with Angre. Angre will drop you at the airport. No one from the family will come to the airport.

Kabir: Vansh, what will I do for my job? I won't go for syndey.

Vansh: you don't need to go to work. You are just going to stay in our guest house at the syndey. You will be under house arrest at the syndey. No phone, no entertainment, you will have the feeling of being in the jail. Angre take all the luggage of kabir and drop him at the airport.

Kabir gave a hug to his parents. Kabir went into vexation. Ahana was entering the VR mansion. Kabir and Angre came to the entrance of the VR mansion. Kabir and Angre collided with Ahana.

Kabir: Ahana, don't you have eyes?

Angre: Ahana, are you okay? Is this your handbag?

Ahana: Yes, Angre I am fine, give my handbag. Kabir, you were the one who collided with me.

Kabir: Do the Malhotra's family habit always fight with me? First, Rohan, then you.

Ahana: That is not our family habit. It is a Raisinghania's family habit.

Angre: Kabir and Ahana will you both stop it. Kabir just come with me.

Vansh went to meet Riddhima who was sleeping peacefully. Mrs. D'Souza was taking care of Riddhima. Vansh asked her to bring some water for him. Vansh thought, "Riddhima, I am always giving you pain. When I want to make you happy, all my efforts go in vain. Because of me this accident took place. Ragini's father and Ahana's father are trying to kill you because of me, they can't tolerate the fact that I am close to you. Riddhima, If I tell everyone that you are my wife, then they will definitely kill you. I don't want to lose you, Riddhima."

Vansh just gave a forehead kiss to her and left the room. Soon, he came to the living area. Vansh was shocked to see Kabir and Angre in the living area.

Vansh: Kabir, your flight is at 11'00 o'clock. Now the time is 11:30. What are you doing in the VR mansion?

Kabir: My passport and Visa are lost.

Vansh: Again a drama, are you a small kid? Why don't you have your passport and visa safely?

Angre: Boss, it was my mistake. I was holding it in my hand when I left the VR mansion. When I went to airport the passport was missing.

Vansh: How could it be? Angre recall every incident that happened today.

Angre: After talking with you, we went to the entrance. Ahana collided with us. Then we went to the airport.

Kabir: Angre, I think the passport and visa must be with Ahana. You gave her the handbag. The passport and visa must be in Ahana's handbag.

Angre: Yes. Ahana, check your handbag.

Ahana: The passport and visa are with me.

Vansh: Angre, book the next flight for him.

Dadi: No need, let kabir stay in the VR mansion. See Rudra's face, he is very happy to see his son. Don't spoil their happiness.

Vansh: As per your wish, Dadi.

Everyone's face turned into a smile. Everyone came and hugged Kabir. Vansh was happy inside, but he didn't showcase it to everyone. Ahana made a grin at Rohan and showed a thumb up finger to Rohan. Rohan just gave a wink at her. It was Rohan's plan to stop Kabir from going to syndey using Ahana. Kabir started to look at Ahana. Kabir thought,"Thank you, Ahana malhotra". Vansh asked Rohan to come to his room.