My world is in your love Chapter-19

Vansh was eager to know about the person who was involved in the accident. Angre was waiting to tell Vansh. Soon, they realized the hospital was not the right place to talk. So Vansh and Angre went outside the hospital.

Vansh: Angre, who was the one behind the accident? I know angre it was not a theft case, it is a plan to kill Riddhima.

Angre: Boss while looking at a CCTV camera and verifying phone calls using call tapping. Two gangs are trying to kill Riddhima.

Vansh: Angre, how could it be possible? Riddhima is just a normal girl.

Angre: That's the problem, Boss. Some of your unwanted enemies are trying to kill her because a girl as Riddhima is very close to the richest men like you.

Vansh: Did you find the person who is trying to attack Riddhima?

Angre: Yes, Boss. The chain snatching people was sent by Rohan's uncle (bade papa).

Vansh: It was Mr. Rajeev Malhotra and another gang must be mohit sharma.

Angre: Yes, boss. Before the few minutes of the accident, Kabir gave some amount to a lorry driver. But, I am sure Kabir is not involved in it. It was Mohit Sharma's trap to involve Kabir into it. So you will punish Kabir, not him.

Vansh: So, finally, Mohit Sharma's plan was to kill Riddhima using a lorry and involve Kabir in it. Rajeev Malhotra's plan was to kill Riddhima using a chain snatching case. Interesting, very interesting.

Angre: Boss, I have another news for you. Tomorrow, in the hospital, Mohit Sharma is going to kill Riddhima. While phone call tapping of mohit's phone we found it Boss. What is your next plan?

Vansh: I will tell you later, Angre. The two people who tried to snatch the chain of Riddhima are in our godown, right. Just kill them, Angre. Because of them, my Riddhima undergone pain. I don't want to see them in this world. Call Rohan to the car parking area. Take care of Riddhima.

Rohan came to the car parking area. Rohan was confused to see the Vansh anger on his face. Vansh asked him to sit in the car.

Rohan: What happened to you, Vansh? I think you have found the person behind the accident.

Vansh: Yes, Rohan. It is your Uncle. Mr. Rajeev Malhotra.

Rohan: But why did he try to kill Riddhima?

Vansh: I don't know Rohan. Now we are going to his house to find about it.

Rohan: Vansh, you know about him right. How cunning is he?

Vansh: But, I am Vansh Raisinghania.

Both entered Rajeev Malhotra's house. Rajeev Malhotra was shocked to see Rohan and Vansh in his house. But he tried to hide his fear in front of them.

Rajeev: Welcome, Vansh. Rohan, how are you?

Rohan: How could you do it, uncle?

Rajeev: What did I do? I did nothing, Rohan.

Vansh: I will handle it.

Vansh took his gun in his hand and pointed it towards Rajeev. Rohan was enjoying the action sequence. Rajeev began to scream. A girl came from the kitchen and was shocked to see Rajeev in this condition. The girl shouted "DAD...". The girl's name was Ahana Malhotra.

Rohan: Come on, dude... Just kill him. Vansh, it has been a long time. I wanted to see your action sequence today.

Ahana: Vansh, please stop it! What are you doing to my father?

Rohan: It was your father who tried to kill Riddhima.

Rajeev: No, I didn't...

Vansh: I don't like betrayal and lies. Say the truth to me.