My world is in your love Chapter-18

Vansh was in the living area. A voice came from the door:"Hello, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania." Vansh's face was turning red after seeing that person. Ragini went and hugged that person.

Ragini: Dad, Welcome to the VR mansion.

Yes, it is Mohit Sharma. Mohit Sharma's main aim was to destroy Raisinghania's. Everyone came to the living area. After seeing him, Dadi just made a fake smile.

Vansh: What is the purpose of coming to the VR mansion? Wait a minute, I had forgotten that you were coming to take away Ragini to your home.

Mohit(laughed): No, I have just come to see my daughter, and I also need to talk with you and your Dadi.

Vansh: What do you want?

Mohit: I want to talk about the engagement date of you and Ragini. Select an auspicious date.

Vansh: What rubbish are you talking?

Mohit: Ragini came from London to marry you. Gayathri ji, please tell your opinion.

Dadi: Mohit, it is all Vansh's decision. I won't interfere in it.

Vansh: Mr. Mohit Sharma, before two years, the engagement between me and Ragini came to an end. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Vansh left the place and went to his office. Mohith Sharma noticed Riddhima. His next target was to make Riddhima leave the VR mansion. It was an evening 6:30 P.M. Vansh came from office. Vansh refreshed himself and came down and called Riddhima to the living area.

Vansh: Riddhima, it is an urgent work. You need to come with me. The doctor wants to talk with you.

Riddhima: But Vansh, shall we go tomorrow? Karthik is coming to the VR mansion. We had a plan to play cards together.

Dadi(laughed): Yes, Riddhima is correct.

Vansh went and whispered in Dadi's ears. Dadi asked Riddhima to go with Vansh. Ragini noticed both of them were going in the car. Ragini made a phone call to his Dad. Riddhima was upset because she wanted to spend some time with Rohan, Sia, Dadi and Karthik. Riddhima was quiet in the car. Vansh started the conversation.

Vansh: What happened to you? You will be talking like a radio. Why are you silent?

Riddhima: What is the urgent need to meet the doctor at this time? Karthik is coming to the VR mansion. We planned many things today. All has been spoiled because of you.

Vansh: Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania, Karthik is more important to you than your husband.

Riddhima: Vansh, are you jealous? (Vansh went into anger mode) Vansh, we are going in the wrong direction.

Vansh: We are not going to meet the Doctor. We didn't complete our night outing that day, so I came with an idea to go today. But you are not interested today. Let's go home.

Riddhima: No, Vansh. I am interested and excited too. Thank you, hubby. For me, you had lied to Dadi.

Vansh: No, I have told Dadi that we are going for a night outing. No tension, you can enjoy a lot. First, tell where we should go?

Riddhima: okay, we shall go to eat pani puri (golgappas). It is my favorite street food in Mumbai.

Vansh: you don't want to go to any five-star restaurant.

Riddhima: No, not at all. I want to explore Mumbai today with you.

Vansh stopped the car. Riddhima ordered two plates of pani puri.

Vansh: Okay, shall we eat now?

Riddhima: Wait, I have a challenge for you.

Vansh: Interesting very interesting...