Loop 162

"Well this is new," Tsuna mused at his reflection, a brown-scaled dragon with deep orange underbelly and hazel eyes staring back at him.

"No fair!" Lambo pouted at Tsuna. "I want to be a dragon too!!"

A red-scaled dragon with cerulean eyes huffed above him. "Sucks to be you," he said and blew wispy smokes at Lambo, causing the teen to sputter. "Stop that, Haya-nii!" he glowered at the red dragon. "Don't think I won't bite you!"

A low rumble echoed to his right and Lambo shifted his glare to the azure dragon looking down at him in amusement. "Now, now Lambo. Isn't that a bit unhygienic?" Yamamoto said with twinkling eyes.

The red dragon snorted. "Are you saying I'm dirty, Baseball Freak?" Gokudera bared his sharp fangs at the Rain.

"Don't need to if it's a fact." Yamamoto replied before he rolled away from Lambo the moment Gokudera launched himself towards the azure dragon. Lambo yelped and fell to his knees from the shockwave of having two big dragons going at each other with half-hearted swipes and bites.

"Why is everyone a dragon but me?!" Lambo whined loudly as he stood back up only to fall once again when the forest a few feet away from him suddenly went ablaze in purple fire, followed by a bright yellow fire launching high above the treeline. The fire was quickly put out by a purple dragon flying above the forest.

Tsuna had protectively curled his tail around Lambo and clicked his tongue at the smoking trees. "We're only ten minutes in and they're already burning the whole world to the ground." he tsked.

"I'm surprised it took them that long," Shouichi, the only other human aside from Lambo, groused from under Tsuna's protective claws.

"Goddammit let me be a dragon!" Lambo shouted in frustration.