Loop 1069

"I knew this day would come," Shouichi said with a blank face.

"Welcome to hell," Gokudera raised a beer in toast despite him looking obviously underage and should not be drinking beer.

The sound of someone running up the stairs coud be heard before the door was slammed opened by Lambo. "What the fuck is this?!" he screeched as he slapped his chest. "I have boobs now?! I'm I-pin now?!"

"How do you even know you have boobs? You're five." Shouichi questioned. "Also, did you let Hayato kidnap you again?"

"It's called deductive reasoning and seeing as I don't have a dick anymore, I can conclusively say I have boobs." Lambo said matter-of-factly with a roll of his eyes. "And fuck the Bovinos of this world. They're trashier than the original."

"At least yours isn't as fucking huge as mine," Gokudera scowled down at his D cup boobs. "God, this is a fucking nightmare to live with."

Shouichi cupped his F sized boobs with a flat look. He jiggled it a bit for emphasis, face still flat.

Gokudera just scoffed at him in response.

"Yeah, just be thankful you're not gonna be having a period anytime soon." Yamamoto tried to smile but it came out as a grimace as another cramp struck him. "I now understand why Chrome was able to nearly murder Mukuro when he got in between her and her chocolate."

"I understand how you feel," Tsuna tried to sympathise with both sides but he only got glared at in return.

"Shut up, A cup." Shouichi hissed darkly while Gokudera gave his Sky a look of contempt.

Yamamoto had barked out a bitter laugh before narrowing his eyes at Tsuna. "You don't get cramps you fucker so fuck off."

Fortunately, Tsuna was saved from being murdered by his family when Ryohei burst into the room brandishing two bags. "I brought salvation! Worship me now, you peons!" he laughed happily, boobs juggling at the motion.

"That's it, we're never letting you alone with Lambo again." Tsuna decided, Lambo crying out, "et tu?!" in the background.

Chrome poked her head in and smiled sweetly at her now female companions. "I also brought heating pads for you, Takeshi."

"You are a literal angel, Chrome. The very best. You are my most favorite sister." the Rain sang praises while making grubby hands at her.

Chrome chuckled lightly as she handed it to him. "I'm your only sister, Takeshi." she reminded him.

A few offended noises could be heard but both Yamamoto and Chrome ignored them.