Loop 444

Tsuna was not surprised to know that he is related to Giotto, who is the captain of the 1st Division and the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. It kinda became a running theme to have some sort of connection with his ancestor at this point.

He was also not surprised to see his bankai's form is a pair of familiar gloves and a flame on his forehead; again, a theme that's been one of the many constant in this everlasting changing reality they're stuck in right now.

He was however quite amused when his zanpakuto turned into a lion and promptly ate the hollow that had gotten too close while on a stroll in the human world.

Although, considering the reaction of other shinigamis around him, maybe he should hold off with the whole setting his lion-sword to the hollows plan for awhile.
_____________________________________________

The day Tsuna brought Hibari to Soul Society was the day when the inhabitants from both worlds share the same dread and icy terror running through their veins.

Captured and standing on trial, when asked to justify his transgression, the only thing Tsuna had said in his defense was, "It was supposed to be a fun sightseeing trip. I didn't think he would punch one of the Gotei 13 captains," with a sheepish grin and a shrug.

Later, after a half-hearted rescue attempt to save Tsuna, Daemon's betrayal, Arrancar Mukuro's brief appearance and Hibari decking Alaude in the face which is a whole other calamity to deal with, everyone kinda forgot that Hibari is a human with zero shinigami powers.

It didn't ease their worries when they did remember though.
____________________________________________

A few weeks after the 'Hibari Incident', Tsuna once again finds himself standing on trial, this time accused of giving his shinigami powers to a human.

When asked, the defense he came up with was, "I thought it would be funny. Didn't know he would take my power," and sulked all throughout the trial.

It was worth mentioning that said human was Reborn.
___________________________________________

Despite being a shinigami, no one has ever seen Ryohei wield a sword again after waking up from a one week coma.

Some say he was ashamed to bring his zanpakutō around after the defeat against the Arrancar known as Mukuro. Some say it was stolen by said Arrancar. Others say it had broke during the fight.

Everyone agreed however that Ryohei should never wield a sword again after he broke another dummy sword for the one thousandth time today during practice. It would be a cruel fate for even a traitor's zanpakutō to be treated with such... disrespect.

It really made the shinigamis appreciate their zanpakutō even more than they ever did.
__________________________________________

After the 'Hibari Incident', no one really knew what to make of the Quincy known as Gokudera Hayato loitering around the 1st Division compound. He sorta appeared one day and became everyone's problem from that moment on.

Someone had tried to drive the Quincy away but their attempts are only met by the pointy end of a crimson spirit arrow. When several others challenged him to a sword duel, they quickly learned that despite being a Quincy and using the bow as his main weapon, Gokudera is also quite an expert in swordsmanship and had easily wiped them all out without breaking a sweat.

He would occasionally appear to visit Tsuna and pick fights with the other captains, usually alone but sometimes with other humans like Shouichi, Lambo and the infamous Hibari.

By then, everyone who is ranked below vice-captain and isn't battle-crazy had learned to stay away from their captain's office and/or estate to avoid getting sucked into the inevitable chaos.