Loop 88 (Hive Mind)

"Oh great, as if having Mukuro in my head isn't enough, now I have to share it with the rest of you." Gokudera rolled his eyes and made a motion to smoke his cigarette before he scowled and realised he can't actually smoke when he's projecting.

"On the bright side, at least Mukuro doesn't have his Mist flames." Yamamoto laughed brightly beside the Storm. Gokudera tried to shove the Rain but seeing as they're thought projections, it does jack shit as his hand passed through the swordsman.

"This is the song that everybody knows~" Lambo started which caused everyone to groan as the youngest of the group sang that annoying song. Lambo was cut off in the middle of the song when Hibari took over and snapped his mouth shut.

"Guys, stop it! That's my body you're using!" Tsuna whined at the side as he watched Lambo tried and failed to take over again.

When the Bovino opened his mouth again, Hibari quickly slapped him by the back of his head with his tonfa, eliciting a yelp from the Lightning. "How did you do that?! I thought you can't hurt someone during thought projection!!" Lambo whined as he rubbed his aching head.

"It is if I took over your body and whacked it myself." replied the Cloud.

"You do know that technically means you just whacked yourself instead of me?" Lambo shot back.

"Wait, what are you doing you crazy bastard?!" Gokudera screeched at the grinning Mukuro. "Stop that!! Stop- oh my god! Are you trying to fucking kill me?!" Gokudera struggled to regain control of his own body from Mukuro. Yamamoto only laughed while Chrome smiled serenely.

"This is extremely fun!" Ryohei, who is now controlling Hibari's body, said merrily as he vaulted over yet another obstacle.

Hibari then whacked Ryohei before resuming control over his own. "Don't use my body, herbivore." he narrowed his eyes at the Sun who could only laugh loudly without remorse.

Shouichi, who was not a part of their hive mind or whatever you call it, took a swig of wine straight from the bottle and ignored Tsuna's mutterings in favor of a very interesting documentary about serial killers.
_______________________________________

Yes, I got this from Sense8.