Loop 588 (Hogwarts)

Hibari hadn't even taken a single step towards it when the Sorting Hat immediately, and loudly, declared him as a Hufflepuff when his name was called.

The Cloud smirked in satisfaction as he made his way towards his table. No one really knows how to react to that seeing as Hibari had just punched a student before the ceremony started. Shouichi could only sigh and idly wondered if it's not too late to change houses.

Meanwhile, Mukuro laughed so hard he promptly choked on a sweet roll, to the disgust of all the haughty Slytherins unfortunate enough to be near him.
__________________

Tsuna narrowed his eyes at the snowy owl perching innocently on the dinner table, the letter from Hogwarts completely ignored.

"You better not be a fucking Mukuro the moment I turn my back on you," Tsuna threatened it with a fork.

The owl merely cooed in reply.

____________

No one in their group is surprised when Mukuro was able to open the Chambers of Secret.

No one was fazed when Mukuro announced the basilisk is now his pet.

No one bat an eye when Mukuro set the basilisk loose to terrorize the whole school while Shouichi and Gokudera made profit by making potions to heal the petrified people.

They even had a laugh when Mukuro was able to smuggle the basilisk into the Ministry of Magic's HQ and let it loose.

They had to draw the line however when Mukuro tried to pit the basilisk against the kraken in the lake. No one wants to have a repeat of that time when Skull was miserable for a whole month after Oodako was allegedly killed.

__________________

"Expecto Patronus."

A small hedgehog burst out from Hibari's wand the moment he said those words.

"Oh shit!" Gokudera cursed before he dived out of the way just in time to avoid the spikes as patronus-Roll expanded and impaled every students unfortunate enough to be near it.

No one was physically injured since it's a patronus. No one can say the same towards their mentality.

___________________

It was by accident that Tsuna encountered a green dragon while he was taking a walk in the Forbidden Forest.

Later, Tsuna insisted that he didn't do anything to convince Reborn to switch sides from the Death Eaters. Everyone in his group doesn't believe him for a second.

____________________

"Hey, Hayato. Wanna see what happens when we mix these two?" Shouichi showed Gokudera two vials of brightly colored liquids while they were in First Year's Potions class.

Needless to say, they were punished to clean up the class without magic after school ends, a one week detention and a sizeable substraction of their house points respectively.

It was halfway through their cleaning did the teacher and the two students remembered that Shouichi is a Second Year.