Loop 320 (Arcobaleno)

"So you're the famed number one hitman, huh?" Shouichi smiled politely as he looked at Reborn. "You don't really live up to your name though?"

Everyone in the bar went still at that. Some patrons watched in fear, body rigid as they wait with dread, waiting to see what the hitman would do. Is he going to kill him? Is he going to laugh and then kill him? Or is he going to just smile, talk a little with him and then kill him?

Reborn just casually glanced at the red-haired boy because Shouichi looked just like that; a teenager who barely turned 17 despite his true age being more than everyone in this bar combined.

Tilting his head to the side, he watched in amusement as he let Reborn look him over, knowing too well that he's being judged. "Well?" he said after a moment, "Are you satisfied with what you see?"

Reborn grinned at that. "Very."

Shouichi laughed. "If you want to see more, you can follow me," he smiled and winked at the hitman before he left the bar, cheerfully humming a tune.

He didn't react when something landed on both of his shoulders, still humming as he turned around the corner.

"Good work, Shouichi-kun," Chrome greeted as she walked beside him, Mukuro sitting comfortably on her shoulder.

"Did you do what we taught you?" Mukuro asked.

"This isn't my first time, Mukuro." Shouichi replied shortly.

"Will it work though? Flirting with him, I mean." Tsuna wondered.

"Sure it will. It worked when you did it in our last timeline." Gokudera answered.

Tsuna's cheeks heated up at the reminder. "It was one time!" Tsuna insisted.

Gokudera rolled his eyes. "Really? I seem to remember-"

"It only happened once!" Tsuna screeched back.

"Don't worry," Shouichi cuts in, "I gave him something that will definitely make him want to follow me."

"Huh?" both Arcobalenos looked him.

Mukuro and Chrome just exchanged looks.

"Hey."

Immediately, Chrome and the Arcobalenos disappeared from view.

Plastering a smile, Shouichi turned around. "Yes, Reborn?"

The hitman held up a phone at him, a photo showing on the device. "Does this person really exist?"

"HIEEEEEEE!" Tsuna screeched as he broke out of the mist covering around him and went straight for the phone, only to be caught by Reborn by the collar. He tried to free himself by struggling as hard as he could but didn't succeed.

"So you're the one, huh?" Reborn looked at him curiously as he showed the photo at the tiny Sky. On the screen, the sight of Tsuna in his 20s blushing madly, one hand outstretched towards the camera as if trying to slap it away while his other hand is trying to keep the slipping dress from falling completely to the ground.

"Aren't you a little too tiny right now?" asked the hitman to the blushing Decimo.

"That's because he's cursed." Shouichi helpfully provided.

Reborn let out a thoughful hum before grinning back at the Sky. "Well, we can't have that now, do we?"

Tsuna felt like he's a herbivore staring at a carnivore. "H-hieee..."

"Even in this timeline, Reborn is drawn to him, huh?" Gokudera idly commented.

Everyone who heard him just nod in agreement.

"...does this mean that Reborn's going to try and break the curse now?" Shouichi asked.

"...ah." was what everyone who heard him said.