Loop 830

"That's it. I give up," Gokudera declared the moment he appeared at the door with a smiling Yamamoto in tow.

Tsuna cast one look at his two Guardians before a grin broke out on his face and cooing noises slipped out of his mouth.

Gokudera glared at his Sky with as much hatred and disdain as he could.

"Aww, don't make that face, Hayato. I'm just so happy to see you and Takeshi becoming a pair. Makes the whole brotherly love thing even more stronger and all that." the brunet grinned even wider.

Gokudera just makes a disgusted face while Yamamoto laughed heartily at that. "Hayato was so mad, he almost set the examiner on fire. You should've seen their faces. They were so surpised to see him being so violent despite being a Guide."

"Those people are idiots and have no say in what I can and cannot do," the Storm huffed before he flopped onto the bed, which coincidentally has Shouichi on it, much to the red-head's ire.

"Get off Hayato, you're heavy," Shouichi frowned as he struggled to read the manga in front of him. Gokudera just pressed his weight down in reply, his hair brushing against Shouichi's face and annoying the hell out of the scientist.

Shouichi huffed at the pressure and grumbled out a few curses but ultimately gave in and continued reading his manga, mumbling something about jerks and bastards as he settled.

The room was quiet and peaceful for awhile, the sound of pages turning and Tsuna humming a tune being the only noise in the small room before a set of footsteps running up the stairs followed by the door opening with a loud bang disrupted it.

"You won't believe what I just found out!!" Lambo exclaimed in glee at the doorway. "Mukuro-nii and Kyouya-nii are pairs!! And Mukuro-nii's the Guide!"

"God save us all," Shouichi monotoned right before the window broke as the two said people crashed through, locked in a battle, and disappeared in a swirl of mists, the sound of Mukuro's creepy laughter and Hibari's catchphrase echoing.

"Sorry I couldn't save the window," Chrome peeked in with an apologetic face. "Not really used to the added bonus yet."

"Added bonus?" Yamamoto asked while brushing off the shards of glass that had rained on him earlier.

"Oh yeah, Chrome-nee is my Sentinel," Lambo added nonchalantly before he waved a goodbye at them and disappeared together with Chrome in a swirl of mists.

Gokudera scoffed at the revelation. "Can't believe they made that unreliable crybaby idiot a Guide."

"Says the Guide who just beat someone up in retaliation," Yamamoto countered.

"Touché."

"I'm so glad you're my Sentinel, Shouichi-kun." Tsuna smiled brightly at his pair to which Shouichi just scoffed and flipped the next page.