Loop 320 (Arcobaleno)

"I know I said to go crazy but I didn't mean... this," Tsuna gestured at the scene before him.

Chaos are everywhere as people screamed and run all over, Reborn shooting at the crowd from the roof with a smile, Collonello on the opposite roof doing the same but with his rifle. Mammon is nowhere to be seen but judging by how some people suddenly stopped moving and dropped to the ground, Tsuna's pretty sure the Mist is around.

"I know we're in Mafia Land but this is ridiculous."

Someone suspiciously turned green and passed out with foam around their mouth near their table but everyone ignored that.

"They're using BB pellets right?" Tsuna looked at Gokudera who in turn looked at Chrome. Chrome merely held up a basket of bullets she swiped from the two.

"Wait, who's watching over Mammon?"

A loud laughter rang as Mammon came into view. "That was quite amazing, Mammon. Though I think you could've done the last nightmare with more mental scarring." Yamamoto grinned at them from their shoulder.

"You didn't kill anyone, right?" Tsuna asked the pair.

"Nope!" Yamamoto chirped.

"Eh," Mammon waved nonchalantly.

Shouichi watched as everything became increasingly chaotic when the security finally appeared and started shooting at Reborn and Collonello. The two immediately vacated their position, Reborn exchanging fire and Collonello straight up swinging down and kicking at the nearest person.

"Should we help them?" Shouichi asked while sipping on his lemonade.

The two teen and two Arcobalenos watched as Mammon and Yamamoto entered the fray and made everything worse. Lal appeared out of nowhere and whacked Collonello amidst all the fighting. The sudden appearance of Skull's gigantic octopus added more comedy into this already weird sitcom.

"Nah, I think they got it covered." Gokudera grinned at the scene.

When Fon and Kyouya appeared a few moments later, all hell broke loose.