Loop 72

"This is messed up. So messed up." Tsuna lamented as he watched his Cloud flame dance at the tip of his fingers.

Gokudera was busy trying to calm himself down with his own flames when he found out he's a Rain and not a multiple-flames user like in his original life. It isn't working.

Mukuro just scowled at the Sun flame on his ring while Chrome stared at her own Sun flame with a mesmerised look.

Ryohei was shouting his catchphrase over and over, his Mist flame enveloping his fists.

Hibari just stared at his Sky-flame cladded tonfas with a mix of interest and disgust.

Yamamoto only laughed in glee, his eyes holding a strange glint as he swung his sword, his Lightning flame covering every surface of the weapon.

Lambo was the only one who was calm, lazily watching the sky as he lie down on a large scorched part of the grass that was accidentally burned by his Storm flame earlier.

Shouichi, who still has his original flame, just ignored them all.
_________________________________

I switched their flames that is the opposite of their original flames.

Tsuna, the Sky that thrives in being around his Elements, gets the aloof Cloud.

Gokudera, the exploding Storm that causes destruction, gets the calm and tranquil Rain.

Mukuro, the Mist that enjoys breaking people, gets the Sun that heals.

Ryohei, the exuberant Sun that uses his own body as a weapon, now has Mist that relies on their mind.

Hibari, the independent Cloud, gets the Sky that relies on social contact.

Yamamoto, the happy and relaxed Rain, gets the energetic and mischievous Lightning.

Chrome is the Sun because I think she would have been a good Sun if she's not a Mist.

Lambo's not that shocked because Lightning and Storm are brothers, so there's not much difference in flame terms.

Shouichi's doesn't change because he deserves it.