Loop 25 (New Plan)

A/N: You guys must have noticed how the Loop skipped and some have titles and some don't? Well, I made this story based on a Voltron fic titled "And We're Back Here Again". It's a really funny fanfic at Ao3. So the ones with titles have a continuation while the ones that don't are like a one-shot. Hope this clears up any confusion!
_______________________________________

Xanxus di Vongola, leader of Varia, was just minding his own bussiness in his office with a few bottles of champagne when the commotion started.

Thinking that it was just the usual chaos his subordinates always do, he didn't mind it that much and continued downing the red liquid, savouring the taste and the effects that comes from drinking it.

So when the door leading to his office was forcefully kicked open by a boy with brown untameable hair and a very wide smile, Xanxus was not amused.

"Xan-chan~! Long time no see~!" Despite the blatant Asian features the boy has, he spoke happily in fluent italian, greeting the man like as if they're old time friends.

Xanxus scowled at the intruder, annoyed by the sudden interruption to his calm evening. "Who the fuck are you?" The man asked in irritation, eyes glaring sharply at him.

Somehow, the boy didn't seem to be affected by the deep hatred Xanxus is sending towards him as he skipped towards the man, stopping just a few feet away from him. Still smiling happily, the boy introduced himself. "The name's Tsuna! I came to tell you that you're the next boss of Vongola! Isn't that great~?"

The Xanxus stared at the boy for a few seconds before he scoffed. "No."

"Great! All you need to do is- wait what?" Tsuna looked at Xanxus in confusion. "I'm sorry but what did you just say?"

Xanxus narrowed his eyes at him. "Are you deaf? I said no."

The boy gaped at him in shock. "B-but I thought you want to be the head of Vongola!" He shouted in bafflement.

"Shut the fuck up, you idiot! And when did I say I wanted that stupid position?"

"It... it can't be... are you even Xanxus?!" Tsuna shrieked, eyes now looking madly at him. "You must be an imposter! I'm sure of it! Xanxus won't... Xanxus won't miss the chance to be the crazy dictator he is!!" Tsuna blurted out in panic.

By now, Xanxus' very thin patience (or what's left of it) had snapped into half just like the glass he was holding earlier. Glaring at the boy with a murderous gaze, he raised his heavily Flame-coated hand and released it towards him.

Scoffing at the mess, Xanxus ignored the jumbled scene and took a swig straight from the bottle, not caring at all about the damages he had just made.

"Well, at least that patience of yours is still there," Tsuna sighed when he emerged from his cover, causing Xanxus to stop chugging the drink down his throat.

Seeing the intruder's figure unscathed and untouched, Xanxus quickly realised that this boy was not to be underestimated with. Contrary to what people believed, Xanxus can be a very good strategist if he tried. Unfortunately, just trying to think up strategies are too much work for him and using brute force seemed to produced the same result most of the time so why bother? Besides, he has subordinates that would do all the thinking for him.

"What's your purpose?" Xanxus questioned, eyes following the younger of the two with a guarded look.

"To make you Vongola Decimo," was the boy's quick reply. "Although, it seems there's no need for that." He sighed. "Oh well, I guess there's no choice after all, huh?" Tsuna muttered before he disappeared in a cloud of mist.

The man stared at the spot Tsuna had been standing earlier. Deciding that it's not his problem, Xanxus continued drinking, ignoring the shouts of annoyance from his second-in-command.