Chapter 21

"Rosalie and Emmet finally talked. They want to come to New Orleans after all this is over," Cherish said to her husband who was on laying on the bed looking at her.

"That's fantastic love. But I'm pretty sure Rosalie and Emmet aren't the only ones following us back to New Orleans," Cherish nodded and smiled, looking out the bedroom window thinking about the new family addition that'll be joining the family.

"The snow is going to stick soon," Cherish heard her husband say behind her. She was looking out in the forest of the house the family was staying in.

"I know"

"I know you can take care of yourself. Your strong and your powerful, but I don't want you risking your life for these cold ones," Kol said, putting his head in her neck and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I wasn't anyways. There not my family. Only Rosalie and Emmet. The wolves grown on me, especially Leah," she said.

Leah and Cherish bonded the past couple of weeks. The boys that were in the pack made her seem like bitch and cold hearted, but Leah was just heartbroken. Took some time for Leah and Cherish to talk but Cherish didn't give up on the girl.

"She's alright," Cherish rolled her eyes. Kol wasn't really fond of wolves but put up with them because of his brother and niece.

"We're gonna see her a lot more anyways, might as well get use to her," She smirked thinking of Seth and Hope.

"Ahhh yes, her poor little brother has no idea what he's has in for," Kol said smirking as well.

"He's a nice kid, I know he'll treat her well,"

"Well he better. If not, Niklaus will make him his bitch,"

———

VOTE AND COMMENT