Chapter 1

-Cherish P.O.V-

"I don't wanna go," My husband, Kol, complained to his brother.

"My friend, that I have been friends with since the 1860s needs my help," Klaus said pushing his brother's feet off the dashboard.

"I don't care about your friend, Niklaus," Rebekah snorted beside me, agreeing with her annoying brother.

"This will be the first time you guys be hearing this from me and the only time, but I agree with Kol," Rebekah said and Kol gasps dramatically and turned to me.

"My love, did you hear that? Rebekah actually agreed with me on something," Rebekah pushed his head back making him glare at her.

"Why isn't Cherish coming with us? I will rather be with the doppelgänger bitch than be in the same room as a cold one," Rebekah also started complaining.

"Because my best friend needs my help and everyone knows I'll always be there for my best friend no matter what," I said and Kol rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Damon Salvatore, my love, why do you insist on being friends with him still? He's nothing but a-" Kol was cut off.

He and Damon are also best friends, brothers even. He is just mad that Damon snapped his neck a month ago because he wanted the last bottle of bourbon.

Talk about Petty.

"Asshole," Rebekah said and I started to get annoyed.

"I was going to say parasite but that works I guess," Klaus snorted at his little brother answer.

"He's my best friend, he was there for me when I had my humanity turned off because you were in a box. He helped me turn it on and was for me so I wouldn't be alone and feel worthless," And I saw my husband's eyes soften.

"I'm sorry love," I nodded my head at him in a forgiving way.

"I am also sorry Cherish because I am the reason you were in that state," I smiled at Klaus.

"It's okay brother. Kol is here and that's all I want. Kol by my side."

"And I'll always be darling," I smiled. "But seriously, I don't wanna go."

"Kol you are going and that's final."

"No, I am not."

"If he's not going then I'm not going."

"You both are going," All three started yelling at each other. I winced when they start to get louder.

"I should've ridden with Elijah, Hayley, and Hope," I mumbled and closed my eyes.

————

Like/Comment