Chapter 25

"What! No! You're helping us!" Bella demanded stomping forward. Edward grabbed her and went to pull her back but she shoved him off her.

"What are you going to do if we don't," Hayley said stepping up going head to head with Bella, Jackson tried to pull his wife back as well but she shrugged him off.

"I'm going to kill you," Bella said with a smirk.

The Mikaelsons, Salvatores, Bennet, Forbes, and Kenners all looked at each other and started laughing.

"Darling, have the Cullens not told you about us," Klaus said stepping up, Edward tensed as he did so. Bella shook her head.

"We'll let me tell you. We are the Original Vampires, the first of our kind. The cold ones are mistakes. We can't be killed, we get stronger as we get older. And no one can defeat us. Especially not by a walking disco ball," Kol chuckled, he wrapped his arm around his wife.

"God Bella, your pathetic. Get off your high horse, your literally embarrassing," Rosalie told her.

"I watch how you speak to me and my family, If you want to see to live another day," Elijah said fixing his suit.

"Well this blows, I'm going home," Cherish spoke and Hope followed her aunt not wanting to be around the Cullen's anymore.

"I am setting my foot down. If you disrespect anyone and go against my orders one more time Bella, you are out of the coven," Carlisle said to her. Bella's and Edward's eyes widen.

"Carlisle," Edward started but was cut off by Rosalie.

"No, he's right. Ever since you got involved with this mouth breather you've been putting our lives at risk, we are in this mess because of her, again!" Rosalie snap.

"Rosalie shut up," Edward glared at her.

"No, she's right. First James, then her Birthday, Victoria, the newborn army, she some how manage roped the wolves into protecting her, then she ripped a pack apart. We almost fought the wolves because of you and HER. A lot innocent people died for her and now more people are going to die because of her!" Emmett snapped shocking everyone. "And I'm tired of thinking that we owe you, but no one does."

"Sounds like Bella is the problem."

——————

VOTE AND COMMENT