Chapter 4

Rosalie P.O.V

"Did I do something wrong to anger him," I asked them. They all looked at each and nodded.

"My younger brother, Kol, is married to your little sister, Cherish. Your death caused her great pain. Still does"Elijah said and I froze.

"My sister? My sister is dead"I whispered.

"She is very much alive. She is in Virginia, with her friend as we speak"Klaus spoke this time.

"How is she still alive"Then it hit me."Please tell me she's not one of us"

"She's not a cold one"'

Thank god

"But she is half night walker"I sat down and took deep breath even though I didn't even need to.

"Half, what do you mean half. Is she like my daughter," Bella jumped into our conversation making me roll my eyes.

"No, but she is very powerful"Klaus smirked and I shivered.

"When did she turn? How old did she turn. Wait how did she die"I panicked.

"She turned two years later then you did. She turned when she was 19 and she died in a car accident with your parents, but she was the only one with vampire blood in her system," Elijah explained to me. I heart broke even more for my parents and sister.

I thought all three died of old age with a big happy family. But no, they died a tragic death.

"Look Carlisle, my family and I will discuss if we will help you with your problems. By tomorrow night you'll have an answer from us. "They all started walking towards the front door but I stopped them.

"Wait!", they all turned towards me. "Can I see her."

Klaus and Elijah looked at each other. They where having a silent conversation only they can understand.

"Let my brother break it down to your sister before anything else. I'll contact you then"They vamp speed away and left me standing there.

"You okay rose," I felt my husband wrap his arm around me. I nodded my head and smiled.

'My baby sister is alive'