Chapter 12

Hope and Cherish decided to go to the beach in La Push to relax. They don't know about the treaty they have with the Cullens but they wouldn't care if they did.

"You crossed the treaty"Sam said coming up to them. But they paid no attention to him.

"I don't even know this treaty is, nor do I care," Cherish said looking at the ocean.

"We place a treaty with the Cul-" Sam didn't get to finish because he was cut off.

"Sounds like you were going to say Cullens. And last time we checked, that is not us" She sassed him.

"She's a smart ass," Hope said looking at him. He turned to her and realized it was Seth imprint.

"I can see. I'm Sam Uley, the beta in the wolf pack," He said.

"So you know the guy who imprinted on her," Cherish asked him.

"You know?" He questioned.

"Yes, thanks to my dear sister," he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Great, it wasn't her place to say" The girls shrugged.

"I don't think she cares, " Hope told him and he chuckled.

"Do you want to meet him," Hope got a happy but thought about her dad.

"No, I'm good," She said turning her head to the side.

"You sure Hope. I won't tell your dad if you don't," Cherish said putting her hand on top of Hope's shoulder.

"Really?" She asked giving her a hopeful look.

"Yes really, lets go. We are going," She got up from her spot and lending a hand to Hope. Hope smiled at her aunt and took her hand.

"Lead the way."

————

VOTE AND COMMENT