Chapter 23

After the incident with Bella, Hope and Seth went to La Push with her fathers permission. Seth being threatened in the process that if any thing bad happens to Hope that he'll kill him and everyone he loves.

"Your dad is very scary," Seth told Hope as they walked down the beach of La Push.

"I've been told that a lot," Hope chuckled.

"No but it's good that you have a father like that, you can tell that your his everything," Seth said and Hope smiled thinking about her father and all the things he has done for him.

"Yeah but we haven't been spending time together since we got here. I can't wait to go back to New Orleans and spend time with my family," Hope said smiling to herself. Seth frowned and stopped walking, causing her to stop as well.

"Your going back to New Orleans?" Seth asked and Hope looked confused at his question.

"Well yeah, it's my home. We're only here to help the Cullen then we're leaving," Hope answered and Seth sighed and Hope realized. "The imprint."

"Yeah the imprint," Seth mumbled kicking the sand.

"We'll figure this out later. We should spend as much time as we can," Hope said walking up to him and laced their hands together.

Seth looked down at their hands and smiled. He looked back up at Hope and nodded. They continued walking down the beach with a pair of eyes watching them.

"Why did Seth look sad sweetie," Sue asked her oldest child.

"Hope and her family are going home when this all over," Leah replied and Sue sighed.

Everyone had forgotten that they had lives before this and they needed to get back to them.

"Well talk to him when he gets back home tonight," Sue said and Leah nodded.

"So what are you and your family doing for Christmas," Seth asked and Hope shrugged with a smile.

"Spending it with my family, opening presents, maybe without bloodshed this year," Hope joked causing Seth to laugh, "You?"

"Christmas with my mom and her boyfriend," Seth answered with an awkward laugh.

"You don't like your mom's boyfriend?"

"It's not I don't like my mom boyfriend. It's weird seeing her with another guy who isn't my father," Seth scratch his head, "He's also Bella's father... and was one of my father's best friend."

"Ohh I see why you don't like it now... Bella is your sister now. I mean I would hate it too if she was going to be my new sister" Hope joked

"Your horrible," Seth laughed.

"I try."

————

VOTE AND COMMENT