Chapter 3

Kol P.O.V

Here I was standing with my siblings looking at the house my brother's friend was living in. I already can smell the cold one's scent out here and it's giving me a headache.

"Okay we are here, now can we leave," I whined and they all ignore me and knocked on the door.

"Klaus so glad you came," The man that open the door, said to my brother.

"It's good to see you old friend! What's the big emergency?" Klaus asked. Carlisle smiled dropped and open the door for us.

"Come inside and I'll explain it to you," We all walked in entering the living room. We saw more cold ones waiting there. My brother and Carlisle were discussing the problem and I just blocked them out.

One of the cold ones caught my attention. She was tall, had blonde hair, and was beautiful but not as beautiful as my wife. Something about her was very familiar. She caught my eye and gave me a tight smile, trying to be polite. Her husband noticed me staring at her and glared at me.

"Do I know you? You seem very familiar?" I asked her, confusing her. Everyone stopped talking and their attention turned toward us.

"Um no. Not that I know of," She said and I grew frustrated because I'd seen her before.

"What's your name darling?" I watched as she nervously gulp.

"Brother leave the poor woman alone, your scaring her," Rebekah sighed.

"I too like to know, because you do seem very familiar," Elijah said, examining her.

"My alias is Rosalie Cullen but my real name is Rosalie Liliana Hale," My eyes widened in realization and anger.

She is my wife's older sister. The sister she mourns when she passed. The sister she is still mourning to this day. She had put my wife in a horrible state.

My wife had blamed herself for her death because Rosalie had insisted on walking home instead of Cherish picking her up and driving her home. My wife always cried about how she should've pushed harder.

"Nik I'm leaving. I'll be at the hotel." I said in anger. My sister looked at me with worried eyes.

"I'll go with him and make sure he doesn't kill anyone," Rebekah said with a low voice.

Cherish is her sister, not because she married into the family, but, has been there for her when she needed it. Cherish was Rebekah's first real friend and she always cherished their friendship. She was angry once I had taken a liking to her friend but soon got over realizing how perfect we were for one another.

"I understand brother."