Chapter 29

"What are you guys doing," Cherish asked walking into the common room and watching as the two witches set up candles all over the room.

"We are going to watch," Bonnie answered her, placing a big bowl in the middle of the room.

"The fight?" Kol asked, walking into the room.

"Yes, now come, I need your blood," Freya told them. The two couples looked at one another and shrugged, walking toward the sister.

"What's going on," Hope asked, watching her aunt Freya slice the palm of her uncle's open.

"We are going to watch the fight, now come, we need you as well," Bonnie said, waving her over.

After slicing Kol and Cherish's palms open, Freya sliced her own and held her hand over the bowl, watching as her blood dripped into the bowl. She handed the blade to Bonnie who repeated her action and handed it over to Hope.

"I will never get use to that," Bonnie mumbled, wincing in pain as she held her hand out for Cherish and Hope to hold. All five formed a circle around the bowl, holding each other's bloody hands.

"Repeat after us," Freya said to her niece who nodded. Freya started chanting in Latin, and Bonnie followed. Hope took a while before finally joining them. All five of them had their eyes closed before they were sucked into something that look like a vision.

"What the hell is this?" Kol mumbled, walking forward first.

"This isn't where the fight is located," Hope said, the four adults looked at one another.

"Should we back out," Bonnie asked the oldest Mikaelsson.

"No, we are here for some other reason," Freya looked around and found saw a double door.

"Do you think something is wrong sister?" Kol asked, following her.

"I know there is," Freya mumbled, and the group stopped as they saw two figures together standing at a table.

"Oh my god," Cherish and Kol looked at one another with shock and anger.

"Who are they?" Bonnie asked, and Hope shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Can they see us?" Hope asked her aunt, who shook her head no. Cherish walked forward to see what the two figures were looking at.

"It's a map," Kol said.

"Thank you captain obvious," Bonnie rolled her eyes the Mikaelson, Kol gave her a sarcastic smile before looking down at the table.

"They circle this area of the Pacific Ocean, why?" Hope pointed out causing Freya and Cherish to look at one another in alarm. Kol rubbed his face in frustration.

"Can this family ever get a break!"

—————

COMMENT AND VOTE