Chapter 13

When the three walked up to the small wooden cabin you can hear the loud laughter coming inside making Hope nervous.

"They're pretty loud," Cherish said looking at Sam.

"You have no idea," He chuckled. Cherish looked over at her niece and saw Hope looking nervous.

"Are you okay?"She asked Hope.

"Nervous," She said honestly.

"You are a Mikaelson, remember," Hope nodded her head and grew more confident.

Sam open the door and Hope walked in but Cherish couldn't. Hope stopped by the door waiting for Sam to invite her in.

"What are you doing, come in," Sam said invited her in, she slowly stepped in.

"Us nightwalkers can't come in, unless the people who owns the house invites us in," Cherish told him.

"Well, I like your species better," He smiled at her.

"Guys, this is Hope and Cherish," Sam said introducing them to the group of boys sitting at the table.

Seth dropped his wing that he was eating as he quickly whipped his mouth that was covered in barbecue sauce, pushing Paul out of his seat that was next to him and stood up.

"You can take this seat Hope, it's empty," Seth said, gesturing to the now empty seat. Paul growled at him and got up from the floor. Hope giggled and made her way over there.

"I'm Seth," He said dreamily, holding his hand out to Hope to shake.

"Well, you already know who I am," She took it and gave him a soft smile.

"Jared up. Cherish you can sit next to your niece. I'm Emily," The lady with the scars said. Cherish avoided looking at her scars and looked Emily in her eyes and shook her hand.

"Pleasure Emily."

—————

VOTE AND COMMENT