Chapter 28

Cherish and Kol stood outside their 'rented' house saying goodbye to their family who were fighting, which were Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Damon, Stefan, Caroline. Hayley and Jackson decided to join the fight to kill some vampires.

Bonnie and Freya stood off to the side whispering to one another, catching the attention of the Hale girl. She tilted her head to side but quickly focus her attention in front of her where her best friends stood.

"When I get back, I better expect a glass full of bourbon waiting for me," Damon told the couple.

"That's if you make it back," Kol teased the oldest Salvatore brother.

"Please, like a bunch of cold ones can kill me."

"Well be careful either way. And come back quick, I want to go home ," Cherish told the Salvatore.

"You and me both my love." Kol agreeing with his wife

"But I guess this trip wasn't so bad," Cherish said, causing the two boys to be confused, "Three of our family members have found their love and my sister is alive."

"Three, I thought it was two?" Kol said, he looked up at the sky, trying to think of the third one.

"Damon."

"Me?" Damon asked confused, "Are you talking about Bonnie and I. Our love is just platonic, I already told you this."

"No, but with a certain coven leader," Cherish smirked at him.

"Ahh, Carlisle and Damon. When's the wedding," Kol teased cause the Salvatore to roll his eyes.

"Haha very funny Cherry."

"I was talking about the Denali leader," I said before walking away.

"Who's that? Wait? WHO IS THE DENALI LEADER?!" Damon yelled after me. "Sometime I hate your wife and her powers," Damon mumbled to Kol.

"No you don't,"

—————

VOTE AND COMMENT