Dream Model

"Jasper, no."

"Come on, Y/N, please." He pouted. "She really needs a model to help her out with the new looks for the next appearance."

Jasper is a great brother, he truly is. After the death of our parents, he is the only one (and Horace, of course) who I can call family. However, his obsession with helping Cruella every single day borders the pathological. Estella? Sure, she was nice. But Cruella? It's like Satan and Hades had a kid.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to become her little toy like you and Horace." I tell him while petting Wink on the sofa. "The way she treats both of you is irrational."

"I know she isn't the nicest lady to be around right now, but she's still our Estella." He says, sitting right beside me. "Also, the two of you always had a... well... strong connection."

"I don't know what you mean." I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"Yeah, sure." He smirked. "Please, Y/N. Just help her one last time. In the name of the old times."

As I was about to answer, the elevator door flung open and Cruella furiously entered the warehouse we grew up in. Her clenched fist and the fire inside her eyes as she walked from side to side were enough tips to conclude that she was dangerously angry.

Cruella is always angry.

"Hey, hey." Said Jasper, walking towards the girl with black and white hair. "What's going on, mate?"

"The Baroness hired the girl I was going to ask to be my model." She answered with gritted teeth. "She was my last option, Jasper. What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

As soon as she said that, Jasper looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Please", he mouthed.

Here goes nothing.

"I can do it." I told her while standing up from the couch. "Just tell me what I need to do."

Cruella looked at me with a shocked face and a big smile, which kind of reminded me of Estella. She came closer and was now only inches apart; so close I could smell the irresistible cologne we stole from a fancy store a few months ago. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

"Follow me downstairs." She said, not breaking eye contact. "We're starting right now, darling."

I released the breath I didn't notice I was holding as soon as I heard her heels clicking on the old wood floor towards the elevator. I promptly followed her, whispering "You owe me" to Jasper. He just simply smiled. That bastard.

It only took about 8 seconds to reach the lower level, but Cruella's intense stare all over me made seconds feel like hours. The tension inside that elevator was weighing more and more, and I could feel a drop of sweat falling from my forehead. Apparently, Cruella also has a huge effect on me that makes me almost hyperventilate like a teenager falling in love.

"Dress up for me, sweetheart." She told me while handing me one of the dresses that were on the mannequins. "Red suits you well."

As soon as I began undressing, Cruella turned around in order to give me some privacy. "I'm a gentlewoman", so she said. The red dress wrapped my body quite perfectly, but one little detail was keeping me from seeing the final result:

"Hey, can you help me with the zipper?" I asked. "I can't reach my back."

"Sometimes you can be as slow as your brother." She walked to me. "Turn your back towards me, honey."

I instantly regretted asking for help when I felt her cold yet delicate hands touch my back when zipping up the dress. She was close once again and her nose was gently touching the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine and making my heart beat faster and faster. Once Cruella was done, she wrapped one of her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder. I checked myself in the mirror in front of me, just in time to notice her hungry eyes looking up and down my body.

"You look marvelous." She whispered in my ear. "Red really is your color."

"T-Thanks." I replied nervously. "It fits perfectly. That's a beautiful dress, Cruella."

"I made it just thinking about you." She placed one soft kiss on my neck. "You've always been my dream model, ever since we were kids. Thank you for helping me."

"No problem." My voice was quiet enough to show how vulnerable I was. "I'm sure the Baroness will hate to see such a beautiful dress."

Cruella softly led me closer to the wall in front of us, gently pressing her body against mine even more. My mind kept telling me no, but her little kisses on my neck made my thoughts foggy. I hated the person she became, but not even this made our "strong connection" go away. At this moment, I realized that resisting was pointless: Cruella or Estella, she will always have me wrapped around her finger.

"She's the last thing I'm thinking about right now." She whispered. "I missed being this close to you. Don't drift away from me, darling."

"You're the one who's drifting away, Estella." I replied with a sad tone. "I can't even recognize you anymore."

She softly turned me around, almost like I was fragile. She pulled me closer, our chests rising and falling in sync. Those blue eyes and strong red lips making me forget everything.

"That's who I truly am, Y/N. Cruella has always been here, buried inside my frustrations and sorrow." She said quietly. "However, I apologize for going a bit mad."

"Can't Cruella just be a little nicer?" I vulnerably asked.

"Honey, I'm a villain now. Villains aren't nice." She joked, and I rolled my eyes instantly. "But I can make an exception for you."

"And the boys?"

"Oh, please." She laughed. "I'm not giving those imbeciles a break. You're my only weak spot, chérie."

I gently punched her shoulder, "You're unbelievable."

"I know." She flashed me a big smile. "Now, just let me kiss you again."