Pampering

Dating a talented, evil genius sure is an adventure. My days are never boring when Cruella is by my side. Although the risky situations she puts me through can sometimes be dangerous, the adrenaline is so satisfying. Reckless driving on the streets of London? Check. Trespassing private events? Count me in. Invading fashion events with motorcycles? One of my favorites. The stunts are endless at this point.

However, I know that these evil shenanigans are more than just adventures for Cruella. Destroying the Baroness has become her main goal in life, and probably her greatest mission yet. Therefore, planning every single detail has made her way more irritated and annoyed than usual.

"Ugh!" Cruella screamed by the sewing machine table on the other side of the room. "This is absurd."

"What's the matter now, honey?" I asked without taking my eyes from the TV.

"I don't have any more red fabric!" She yelled angrily while I could hear her walking back and forth. "How am I supposed to finish this dress without fabric?"

"Baby, it's one in the morning." I replied, still seated on the sofa. "Get some rest. I promise I'll go out and find some fabric for you tomorrow first thing in the morning."

"You don't understand, Y/N". She approached me, stopping in front of the TV with crossed arms. "This is our most important plan yet. If I mess up, everything we did will be useless."

As I took another deep look at Cruella, I noticed how tired and stressed she appeared to be. She had a few bags under her eyes, her jaw was locked, and it seemed like every single muscle of her body was contracted. She looked like a time bomb ready to explode at any moment. Seeing her this way made me feel extremely guilty; how didn't I notice these signs before?

"No plan is going to work if you're like this, Cruella." I said while standing up. "You need to relax a little."

"I'm a genius, darling." She replied in a serious tone. "Genius don't have time to relax."

So humble.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I chuckled. "Come on, genius, let me try to ease your mind for a little bit."

Before she denied anything, I grabbed her hand and led her to our bed.

"Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach, baby." I asked.

"What kind of relaxation are you thinking about, love?" She looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"That's not what I have in mind, perv." I laughed slightly. "Just lay down already."

"Okay, bossy." She said while taking her shirt off. "You are no fun."

Cruella was finally laying on her stomach. Her bare naked back was facing me, revealing how beautiful her skin is. Once I noticed she was comfortable, I began massaging her back softly with slow movements, taking the time to explore every single inch of that area. My touches were gentle and light; I wanted this moment to be as relaxing as possible for her.

"Baby, this is amazing." She whispered in a weak voice. "Don't stop."

I applied a little more pressure on her muscle knots, going all the way from her neck to her pelvis. Cruella whimpered in pleasure. She truly needed this.

"Darling, I already knew your hands were talented." She said between moans. "But they never cease to surprise me."

"Your dirty mind never stops, does it?" I laughed. "Just close your eyes and take deep breaths, sweetheart."

Cruella became quiet after a few more minutes, which was odd. She sure loved to talk. I paused for a second, now hearing cute snores coming from the woman underneath me. She was peacefully asleep after long, exhausting days.

"That was quick." I said quietly to myself with a smile on my face.

I covered Cruella with a cozy blanket before turning off the lights and laying right beside her. Nothing made me more serene than seeing her like this.

"Good night, baby." I whispered, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

Revenge and destruction can wait until tomorrow.

once again, thank you so much for reading (we just reached 1.5k reads, that's so dope)!!! i hope you enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the others! M

p.s: i've been working on the requests/suggestions, so hopefully i'll have them all written by the end of the weekend! thank you so much for your collaboration and patience 💖