Red Carpet

requested by @billie-king888.

Although fancy events are not usually my cup of tea, red carpets and their extravagant glam always catch my eye. As a model, nothing can make you more confident than paparazzis screaming your name along with hundreds of fans. My narcissistic side definitely enjoys this environment. Moreover, it is the perfect opportunity to show off my beautiful wife to the whole world.

...If she wanted to, of course.

Cruella is, without a shadow of a doubt, the love of my life. Ever since we met when I worked for her at one of her spring collection events, I knew she was going to take my world by storm. Three years later, she also took my hand in marriage. Best decision I have ever made.

Despite her extravagance and clear capability to attract the attention from every room she goes into, Cruella is also very strict when it comes to her personal life. "No money buys privacy, darling", she says. For that reason, our relationship still is a secret to everyone but family and close friends.

Although I deeply respect her decision, I still wish everybody knew Cruella is the best partner I could ever ask for. Waking up to dozens of roses and fresh cups of coffee in the morning is part of my routine, snuggling up by the fire place at Hell Hall as we drink some hot chocolate made by John is almost sacred at this point. Being with her is like being at home, our love is more important to me than any catwalk. She is surprisingly less cruel than one might think.

"You know what to do, right, Y/N?" Jasper asked me as he stopped the limousine in front of the red carpet, the muffling sound of screams and cameras already filling my ears.

"No pet names and affection. Strictly professional." I replied while rolling my eyes, taking my ring out of my finger and handing it to Jasper. "I already know the drill, mate. No need to remind me again."

I looked out of the window for a moment, a sight escaping my mouth as I watched Cruella already posing for pictures. She always arrives with Horace a few minutes before me in order to avoid any kind of suspicions. Although this was not her event, all eyes were still on her. She looked stunning, of course. Cane in hand, black and white leather jacket wrapping her body perfectly. That mischievous smirk of hers only made me wish that I was right beside her.

"Sorry about that, Y/N." Jasper looked back with an empathetic grin on his face. "Perhaps she will change her mind one day."

"I highly doubt it."

He left the car, wasting no time to open the door for me like he always does. A true gentleman. He grabbed my hand carefully, helping me get out of the backseat. I smiled to him.

"Thanks, Jas." I punched his shoulder gently. "See you later?"

"Definitely, mate." He smiled back. "Have fun."

The minute I stepped my feet on that red carpet, the screams from everyone around me intensified significantly. My confidence grew with every compliment, my white slit dress made by Cruella was as shiny as the cameras flashing towards my direction. I looked stunning, I felt stunning. Perhaps tonight won't be as depressing as I was beginning to anticipate.

"Y/N! Y//N!" One of the reporters called me loudly. "When are you telling us about your new boyfriend?"

I frowned my eyebrows while a huge fuss emerged among the crowd. "What?"

"He was inside the limousine with you! He even opened the door for you!" He continued. "His name's Jasper, am I right? Isn't he Cruella de Vil's friend?"

My eyes widened as soon as I heard such insane assumption. Of course, Jasper and his innocent chivalry were enough to make people believe that we are dating.

"No, no, no." I repeated desperately as other reporters began to ask even more questions at the same time. "Jasper's just a friend, that's it."

"We don't believe you!" Some paparazzis yelled.

Although rumors are just part of my line of work, this was the first time that anyone has ever directly questioned me about my love life; and I am sure this tattle is probably going to spread like wildfire if I don't attempt to contain it. My worst nightmare would be to wake up with fake gossip about me and Jasper being shared by tabloids across England. What a tragedy.

I did not know what to do in order to stop this nonsense, and my hands were even starting to shake as nervousness took over me. I looked to my right at a glance, Cruella was still a few meters away. She was trying to hide it, but the expression on her face showed that she was hearing everything. She looked pissed, her hand was holding that cane even stronger. There was no doubt in my mind:

Cruella was jealous. Shit.

I gulped. "Look, everyone, this is a misunderstanding. In fact, I'm not even dating any-"

Before I could even continue, soft lips took control of my mouth without warning. A husky, familiar perfume intoxicated me in a matter of seconds, and I instantly recognized who was holding my waist with confidence, touching the right spots with their hands: my wife.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, a huge smile begging to show on my face as Cruella still kissed me passionately. She delicately raised my left leg to her hip height, and I could hear gasps and screams coming from every part of the crowd. I had no idea about what she was doing, but honestly, I couldn't care less. Her embrace was the only thing that mattered to me.

We slowly broke our lips apart. Cruella smiled at me, looking into my eyes deeply just like the day we got married.

"How would she even date him if I'm married to her?" She said playfully while still looking at me. My smile went wide. "That's ridiculous, am I right, darling?"

I nodded repeatedly, speechless and still in awe of her unexpected actions. I could hear the screams growing bigger at every second, I am sure the paparazzis were about to go insane. She didn't care anymore. Who knew jealousy was all it took for her to want everybody to know about us?

"Now, please excuse us." Cruella took my hand confidently, now facing the still confused crowd in front of us. "My wife and I are going inside."

We walked together. Hand in hand. This was too good to be true.

I guess we're official now.

you ask for jealous Cruella and you shall receive it. once again, thank you everyone for being so patient and still supporting the book even when i take longer to update. y'all are amazing, honestly. i hope you enjoy this one, and i would love to hear (or read, i guess?) your feedback. sending love to each one of you!! M