The Act IV

Artie and I walked into Hell Hall without even knocking. Our visits were becoming even more frequent once the fake relationship project became a reality. "They have better resources and food", said Artie. I like to pretend I don't know he just wants to see Horace as much as possible.

"Good afternoon, mates!" Exclaimed Horace once he saw us making our way towards the main lobby.

A shy smile on Artie's face did not go unnoticed by me.

My eyes scanned the room, an unfamiliar woman stood along with the boys. The only person I wanted to see, however, was nowhere to be found.

"Y/N, we want you to meet Anita Darling." Said Jasper with an excited tone. The lady beside him smiled politely. "She will be our photographer for the photoshoot."

Jasper and his excitement were understandable when putting into account how well our plan was working so far. Almost every single newspaper in London still had a picture of my date with Cruella. We were everywhere.

This thunderous and almost instantaneous success made both Jasper and Artie agree to skip a few steps and just put more gasoline into the already burning fire. If just one date was enough to get people talking relentlessly about us, what can a photoshoot for London's biggest tabloid do?

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." We shared a quick handshake. "How does it feel to be half of the most famous couple in England right now?"

"Overwhelming." I laughed weakly. "But Cruella makes it worth it."

"I am sure she does." She answered. "Speaking of the devil, where is she?"

The end of her sentence was soon followed by the sound of heels clicking down the stairs. All eyes in the room turned their attention to the majestic figure coming in our direction, the dalmatians walking along with her. My heart would beat faster with every step she took.

Cruella wore a wonderful all-black attire, and the contrast with her white skin almost combined with the chess-like floor of the mansion. I forgot how to breathe once her eyes found mine. A fake girlfriend should not have me feeling this way, but I am learning to accept that her power on me goes far beyond a lie.

She ignored everyone else in the room and came straight to meet me.  Her hungry eyes scanned me up and down as she finally spoke:"You're wearing my dress."

"Yes, I am." I replied shyly. "Do you like it?"

Cruella wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "I love it, dear."

Artie cleared his throat. "I hate to break this moment, lovebirds, but we need to get started. We don't want to keep Ms. Darling waiting, am I right?"

"Why not use this chemistry for the photos?" Anita said with her camera in hands. "Just sit down on the sofa and let me do my work."

We detached from each other and headed to the purple sofa positioned in the center of the room, the fireplace right behind us. Cruella took my hand as soon as we sat down together, almost like a natural instinct. I was starting to get used to our skins somehow always being together.

"Y/N, why don't you lay your head on her shoulder?" Suggested Anita. I complied to her wish. "Perfect."

It felt too intimate to be with Cruella like this. It took me some time to adjust to such a soft, caring position. However, the way she caressed the back of my hand and her warm skin soon made me feel more relaxed, perhaps too comfortable.

"Now, could you please look at each other in the eye?" Said Anita. "Y/N, place your legs over her legs."

I did exactly as Anita told me to. Cruella softly held my outer thigh to give me balance, her nails trailed up and down my red dress. Chills covered my spine with her mere touch.