24: 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 ✦

Some smut in the beginning of this chapter...

Alek continues to play music and I slip my shoes off and pull my legs into the seat. I lean my head on the window, enjoying the coldness in my cheek.

The street lights blur as we drive by, shining in my eyes brightly. The moon is halfway hidden behind the clouds, giving an eerie feeling to the night. 

As I continue to watch the buildings pass by, I end up falling asleep, still holding onto Aleks hand. 

~

I feel a feather-like touch on my thigh, making me groan and push whatever it is away with my hand. 

It doesn't stop, only continuing up my thigh and under my skirt. When it brushes against my underwear, I completely wake up, wide-eyed and scared. 

"Good morning, il mio amore," a deep voice says. Tingles trail down my spine. 

"A-Alek, what a-are y-you doing?, I ask breathlessly as his tattooed fingers slide down my underwear. 

"That's not my name, darling. Did the dumb baby forget it?," he teases with a chuckle. 

I softly moan when his finger slowly slides into me. "Daddy."

He begins to take his hand away from my now wet core, making me whine. 

"Take your underwear off," he demands. I look over at him, confused. His lips in a smirk, eyes dark as he sucks on his fingers. "Do it, baby. Be a good girl."

I blush as I pull them down my thighs and off my ankles. "That's a good girl," he praises. "Now turn you back to the door, with your legs up and spread."

I do as he says, feeling exposed and slightly uncomfortable, but I know to use my safe word if I want him to stop. 

"Touch yourself, love."

My eyes widen at his words. "W-what?," I ask, slightly shocked.

"I said touch yourself, love," he repeats.

With a small nod to my head, I start to bring my fingers down to my pussy. I push my skirt up some more and twirl my fingers around my clit, moaning quietly.

I watch Alek as I continue to pleasure myself. He begins to palm himself through his pants, letting out soft moans. His eyes on my fingers as I start to slide them in.

He dips his hand down his pants, pulling his dick out. Her runs his hand up and down, lathering it in precum.

The sight, plus the sounds that escape his mouth, cause me to climax, a loud moan escaping my mouth.

"God, you're so beautiful, Elvi," he groans, still pumping his hand up and down.

"Mhm," I hum in reply.

I pull my skirt back down, getting on my knees and leaning over the console.

"C-can I touch you, d-daddy?," I ask innocently.

He doesn't responds with words, he only grabs my hand and wraps his around his dick.

"Fuck," he quietly mutters. "Holy shit."

My hand copied his actions, except faster. He continues to curse under his breath and moans softly.

His dick twitches slightly and cum squirts out onto my hand, his moans getting louder.

"Fuck, baby," he whispers, breathing heavily.

I look down at my hand and back up at him, silently asking what the heck I'm supposed to do.