"Who's Top?" [Cream Lime]

You'll find out who's top if you read.

A few warnings:
- Slight begging kink(?)
- Very suggestive, but not a lemon
- Sone things may be seen as offensive like something Cross is compared to towards the end and a joke about leggings. Neither of these are meant to be offensive!

Happy reading!

"So~" Ink cooed.
"You're dating Cross, huh?" A hint of sadness in his voice.
"Yeah..." Dream chuckled, a light pink brushing over his cheeks.
"How far have you two gotten?" The rainbow male asked.
"Well, it's gotten to the point where we were discussing who was top since people kept asking..." Dream sighed, more blush coating his face.
"Well," Ink began, grabbing Dreams attention. "Not to assume, but you give off pillow princess energy. Though, Cross is pretty submissive if you play your cards right." Dream shot Ink an irritated look. "That's not coming from me, it's coming Lust." Ink shot back. Dream chuckled at his remark.
"Yeah~" Dream said drifting into his thoughts, thinking about his and Cross's little 'chat' about it.

(A few nights ago. Probably a Tuesday)

"'Who's top?'" Cross repeated Dreams question.
"People keep asking, and I never know what to tell them!" Dream placed his face in his hands, puffing his cheeks out.
"Probably me." A blunt remark, but fair nonetheless. Cross had no knowledge of Dreams past relations, so he didn't know that Dream has never been a bottom in his life.

Dream let out a laugh, clearly amused by the other. Cross gave him a confused glance. Dreams laughter slowed to a stop as he said,
"Oh... Ooooh! You weren't joking." Cross awkwardly chuckled. Dream stood up, striding over to Cross. "Stand up." He demanded.
"Wha-"
  "Now."

Cross stood up, seeing the resemblance between Dream and Nightmare. Dream immediately pinned Cross to the wall, arms at the side of his head, currently very red.
"D-Dream?!" Cross stuttered. Dream let out a low seductive chuckle.
"Oh, Darling~" Cross became weak at the knees.

"You know I'm top~" Dream whispered into Cross's ear. Cross's breathing became heavy, as he felt Dreams hit breath against his neck. Cross allowed a feeble moan to escape his lips, the other putting a hand in his torso.
"Dream..~" Dream chuckled, kissing up and down Cross's neck.

"Mmm..~"
"Now~" Dream looked Cross in the eyes. "Could you tell me, who's top?~" Cross's eyes lidded.
"You..~" He answered. With that very satisfying answer (At least to Dream) the blonde haired male began to kiss Cross's neck all over, causing the not-really-smaller one to let out whimpers of pleasure.
"Would you like me to continue, Darling?" Cross nodded, biting his lip. "Beg for it." Cross whined.
"Please, Dream..~ I want you to make me scream~ I want bruises on my hips, I don't want to walk tomorrow~" The blonde haired male scooped the other carrying him to what was assumed to be Dreams room, setting him down and whispering,
  "Then I'll make you scream~"

(Back to the doodle sphere)

"Dream? Dream?!" Bonk. Ink snorted. "Did you just fall?"
"Cann it, Mr. I-can't-get-a-romantic-partner-because-I'd-probably-forget-about-them-in-a-weeks-notice-and-murder-them-about-month -later."
"Ouch." Dream growled, sitting back up. "You got a friend there." Ink nervously said, pointing down at Dreams leggings.
"..." Ink raised an eyebrow. "I managed to top your Brother, make him scream out my name as he stuck his tongue out like whore, and I wear leggings..." Dream suddenly muttered.

631 words
EDIT: (A/N: This took a bit to find what words to write. I realized that I write warnings before I actually write the story, so there was a warning in a begging kink that wasn't there, so I fixed it! Until next time!)