Blinded Date [Request|Killer X Dust|Fluff]

!Trigger warning!

-> Depictions of violence
-> Arson
-> Being insensitive towards others deaths
-> Slight depictions of torture
-> Killer
-> Dust

Please note that this is not at all meant to condone arson or murder. Do not burn restaurants down no matter how horrible of a name they were given, or how fun your intrusive urges may seem.

Thank you to RandomThingsOfMine for the request! She always has amazing requests, and is a phenomenal writer!

Sorry the image is a bit blurry in the second half, I had to edit them together to get the full request.

Happy reading!

———

Narrators Point of view:

     "I'm...going to..visit Dream." Horror announced, standing up and re-signing it to Nightmare who nodded.
     "Again??" Killer whined. "Don't you have any time for homicide anymore??" Horror shrugged.
     "Why does it...bother you so..much?" They looked over at Dust. "You have Dust." Dust scoffed and glared at Killer.

     "I know, I know..how could I forget, you can see his teenage angst from a mile away..but you're always with Dream now!" Horror sighs, quickly typing something into his phone and showing it to Killer.
     "If you're that...jealous, get..yourself a partner. The fact that...you and Dust..are sad and lonely...isn't something I need..to worry about. And keep..your voice down..you're loud."

     Killer dramatically puts his hand over his heart and gasps.
     "I'm not jealous! And why would I need a partner?? I have Dust and Cross, thank you very much." Horror put a finger to their lips in an attempt to quiet Killer. While Killer was busy pretending he's in a Shakespeare play, Dust just chuckled.
      "Like I would need that. You seriously think I need an app to get a boyfriend? As if."

     "It's just a suggestion." They quickly scribbled the name of the website and handed it to Dust. "Don't..knock it til you try it? Or whatever..your...ex-boyfriend would say.." Dust glared at the mention. He took the slip of paper, examining it.
"This is a dumb name.."
"Your name...is 'Dust'."

~~~

Dust had sent a picture of the paper Horror left to Killer, boredly staring at his screen. Maybe I should try it.. He eventually gave in, typing in the idiotic name and searching. Preferences?

(A/N: I'm not sure if this is interesting but I'm going to add it anyway.)

Name: Dust
Gender: Genderfluid
Age: Twenty three

Preference: Male
Any specific requirements?:
[Not a dick. If he's a misogynist I'm going to throw him out the window.]

What are your talents?:
[...] (He wrote something, but that's going to be a surprise.)

You've been applied! Now sit back and we'll find your match!

~~~

Unlike Dust who was slowly sinking into his bed, Killer had decided to go up to the little ledge the kitchen had a do his secret sign-up business there.

Name: Killer
Gender: Male
Age: Twenty four

Preference: Any
Any specific requirements?:
[Can throw knives. Has a body count of higher than three.]

What are your talents?:
[...] (He also wrote something, but that's going to be a surprise.)

You've been applied! Now sit back and we'll find your match!