I Didn't Like Strawberries [Hate X Nightmare X Strawberry!Nightmare|Lemon]

Thank you to: GhamzehPmd for requesting this! I don't write about characters going into 'heat' usually (this would be the first time) so I hope this is okay!

I also changed the format of my writing. It's not changed that much, but it's noticeable. Happy reading!

———

"Are you..in heat?" Stars, not that question..what was he supposed to say?? Yep! It's that time of the month! Or, Why else do you think I would be shifting around in my seat with a pink hue pounded into my cheek bones, you fucking idiot??

———

     The sole of the black and red outlined shoes clicked against the floor. The loud, booming knock sounded as his knuckles danced along the wooden door.
A muffled, "Come in." Was heard as he turned the doorknob to peer inside.
"Nightmare? Are you alright?" Hate questioned. Nightmare sighed in response and uncomfortably shifted in his chair.
     "I'm fine..You can go now." Nightmare managed, a tint becoming more and more apparent on his cheeks as he let out a shaky breath. Hate wasn't buying it. Nor was he in a shop. He looked at Nightmare with a puzzled look.
Nightmare spared him a glance and could practically see the wheels turning in his head.
"Nightmare..." he began to say, his eyes traveling over at the calendar the other kept as a means to not loose track of time (he tended to do so). "Are you..in heat?"
Stars, not that question..what was he supposed to say?? Yep! It's that time of the month! Or, Why else do you think I would be shifting around in my seat with a dark hue pounded into my cheek bones, you fucking idiot??
"Why don't you go to kitchen?; I'm sure Dust would be delighted to make you some tea.." He resumed his paperwork, scribbling away. Hate crossed his arms with a frown.
"I'm not leaving 'til you tell me the truth." His tone was firm and cold, it sent shivers down Nightmares spine.
". . ."
"Well?"

Nightmare mumbled something quiet. If Hate were standing just another inch away he wouldn't have heard the faint sound.
"Speak up." Another shiver.
"Yes..." Nights voice was shameful and quiet enough to barely be comprehendible. Hate let out a gun in response, gliding on over to the desk.
"So is Berry. Come along." Nightmare flinched as he process the words. Berry? Who the hell was Berry?? Nonetheless, Nightmare stood up and followed Hate, his usual strut replaced with nervous shuffling you would expect from a teenager.
"Berry??" Nightmare puzzled.
"Y'know," Hate turned the corner, stopping in front of a door and unlocking it with ease. The figure in the room looked as though the entire castle was on fire, nothing but pants and quiet groans leaving him as he pathetically shifted his position on the bed. "Berry."
"Your words answered absolutely nothing-"
"Berry?" He called out. "We've got another one." He mused.

"Oh...good." Berry breathed out. "This is getting painful...you better open your mouth.." Nightmare couldn't tell who Berry, his strawberry themed counterpart, was talking to, him or Hate. The two walked further into the room, Hate locking the door behind him.
"Both of you are at the painful stages of your heat, correct?" Both Nightmare 'Sanses' nodded. "Perfect." He underessed himself as though it was the most causal thing ever, which, it might as well be with the situation. He summoned his false flesh, a deep red color, that fit him in an okay manner. Being completely honest, it wasn't the nicest shade, but I'm not in-charge..er, don't worry about it.

"Fuck, finally.." Strawberry undressed what was left of his clothes, Nightmare soon getting the idea and doing the same.
"I trust you both will be gentle?"

They were not gentle.

Not that Hate minded all that much.

"Fuck- Ah-" Strawberry huffed out as Hate moaned and gagged around his dick.
     "Look how- ngh- cute our little slut is," Nightmare teased, still pounding into Hate.
"The collar 'round his- gah- neck isss~ sure proof of iit-" Strawberry tried, but, alas, orgasming makes it pretty hard to speak. "Fuck!" He moaned. Despite the other climaxing, Nightmare continued, making Hate cry out again. His moans were downright filthy, and his face was the same.
With Hates mouth freed, his moans were even louder, panting and whining filling the room.

"Shit!" Hates voice raised two octaves for a moment before settling down to it original. "Why don't- ah! you use thiiiaaah- kind of- strength when you fight??" Nightmare only slipped his fingers through the small amount of extra space left in between the collar and Hates neck and tugged backwards. Still slamming in, and making small grunts and moans at the friction, Night looks over at Strawberry who is staring at Hates definitely-not-covered-in-cum face.
     "Take ah, picture; it'll last- longer." He rolls his eyelights. Berry perks up and let out a scoff, adding in an almost whiney voice: "Maybe I will,"
Hates walls (this has create a distressing image in my head 😃) start to flutter as he cries out in a gargled voice, "Fuck! 'M close-!"
"Well don't let- me stop you," Nightmare whispers, voice hushed like he's worried someone might hear him, which, being honest, is probably the last thing he's worried about.

Hate comes with a satisfied sigh along with panting. Hate doesn't know if it's been hours or minutes, but Nightmare is still pounding into him when he zones in, and even then, the only reason he did was because of Nightmare cumming inside him.
       "Fuck!" After a few more thrusts, the two (Technically with three but Strawberry has been watching them since orgasming) come to a stop, too tired to do much.

998 words
(A/N: This took a bit because I forgot to finish the ending before leaving for a week, so- sorry about that. To GhamzehPmd , if there's anything you would like to change, just let me know. Until next time!)