Eight Inches [Skit|Bad Sanses, Star Sanses, and Error's There Too]

The creak of the old wooden door sounded, seven heads looking up at the dark figure who stood, and scowl on their face.
      "How'd it go, Boss?" Killer grinned, Nightmares expression darkening.
     "Well," He pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing. "It seems we have a likely enemy rather than an ally." They all sighed, any hope to live somewhat peacefully draining.
     "Who was there?" Horror piped up over the silence. Nightmare shrugged.

     "Dream Sans, Swap Sans, and Ink Sans." Six of the seven gave confused glances around the room, none saying a word 'til Dust asked,
     "Who's Ink?" Both the destroyer and the princen groaned in annoyance at just the name of the multicolored abomination.

No, not that one.

     "Ink is the protector of all AUs." Nightmare responded, hatred strung along his words. Error growled.
     "He's a nuisance, is what he is."
     "Surely one of you have seen him before, he has two multicolored eyes that change color quite often, cream colored hair shaved off on one side, eight feet tall—"
     "Eight feet tall?! He better not be our enemy!" Nightmare cleared his throat.
     "Did I say feet? I meant inches." Error let out a snort followed by distorted laughter. "Giant paint brush,—"
     "Oooooh," Killer began. "That Ink.

He's more like four inches."

—————

225 Words
(A/N: Not a lot for me to say here. Until next time!)