Stuck [Errorink|Fluff|Request]

Thank you to RandomThingsOfMine for requesting this oneshot!

Warning!
- Ink is an idiot and uses dumb pick-up lines. Somehow Error fell in love with him

The artist fell back, falling onto his hands and feet, angrily looking up at the blank wall of the antivoid he had hated so much.
"I need to get out of here..." He muttered, standing up. Behind him, was his opposite, Error, destroyer of worlds. He was sitting down in a bean bag chair, scowling at Ink.

Ink crossed his arms, trying not to look up at the white walls, seeming to be his prison.
"Hey, Error! Good to see you!" He chirped, half-assed.
"Mhmm..." The other frowned, picking up his large paintbrush and smearing ink on the floor in hopes to make a portal out, but to no avail.
"It's too...blank..." The white haired boy whispered to himself.

"I can hear you. If you'd like, you can paint some of the walls.." The multi-colored haired one looked away. "Portals haven't been working to go in or out of the anitvoid lately...Something about Fate tipping the magic balance.." They closed their eyes, Ink beginning to reimagine how the antivoid could look. Perhaps if he just added a bit more color...

He began to create walls, since walls weren't something the antivoid really had. After a few minutes had passed, the artist became bored, deprived of dopamine.
"Errrrroooorrrr!" The previously resting one growled.
"What?" "Y'know, how your tongue is the strongest muscle?" Error raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah? What about it?"
"How about we see who's the strongest?~" Error blushed, looking away.

"What the hell, Squid?!" "
"Squid'? Are we using pet names now? I'll call you Ruru!" The destroyer sat, embarrassed at the thought.
'Pet names? That's not what I- Ugh! Stupid Squid...' Ink walked up to the bean bag, sitting to the side of it.
"Go away.." Error sneered, making Ink chuckled.

"Where would I go? It seems I've already been found~"
"Shut it! We are NOT friends!" They growled, wrapping Ink up in the blue strings they could create.
". . .What about the truce?"
"What about it? We're not friends!" Ink stared sadly at Error.

"Oh..." Error sighed.
"Listen...I'm not good with friends...They either die, or abandon me..."
"What about Nightmare?"
"That's different..." Ink titled his head.
"In what way?"
"Nightmare is a business partner." Ink stifled a laughed.

"You two laugh together, and talk about things that 'business partner' wouldn't. He hasn't died—not like he can anyways—and I'm sure he would abandon you due to the emotional torment he was subjected to as a child."
". . .What-?" "What I'm saying is, you've made a friend who doesn't fall into either of the categories you've mentioned."

They thought for a moment, realizing that what the little pest had said was true.
"You're not Nightmare."
"No, but I can't die, and I'm not gonna abandon you because I have no reason to! I wanna befriend you, not betray you!"
". . ." Error muttered something, Ink smiled, air-bopping their nose.

"Could you tell me your name again? I forgot it.." They sighed,
"M-"
"Or can I just call you mine?" Error turned away, a bright blush across their face.
"Dammit, Squid..." Around twenty minutes passed, along with more cheesy pick-up lines, as the Destroyer became more and more fond of the littler one.

"Hey, Ink?"
"Yeah?"
"About what you said before..." They paused, a sudden rush of anxiety shooting up through their blood stream. "It worked.."
"Hmm?"
"The befriending part.." Ink beamed.
"We're friends now?!" He bounced up and down excitedly, blinking as stars filled both his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah..."
"Hell yeah! I did it, Bitch!" He giggled. 
"Could I hug you?" Error paused, unsure of how to respond to this. They were sure that they'd panic, but...was this worth the panic? After a long while, they nodded, Ink practically tackling them in the process.
"Gah-"
Ink laughed, hugging Error tightly.
"Love ya, Ruru!" He chirped. Error knew that Ink meant this in a strictly platonic way...right? He couldn't mean it in anyway more than that...Unless...
"Love you too, Squid.." They mumbled, hugging back as the more energetic one squeezed the shit out of them. "Love you too..."

757 words
(A/N: Sorry this took a bit! And to RandomThingsOfMine , if you want anything changed, just let me know, and I will correct them! Until next time!)

EDIT: I didn't fix this oneshot either apparently. I also changed some things since it was worded weird.