Intrusive Thoughts [Dust and Nightmare|Fluff, Angst]

Warning,

This oneshot contains mature content, such as,
-> Homicide  
-> Slight sexual mentions
-> Mention of trauma
-> Intrusive thoughts (Hence the title)
Please click off if any of these may be triggering to you.
Happy reading!

     "Hey, Boss?" Dust muttered after a few moments of silence as the rest of the team exited to go to their rooms. Nightmare hummed, looking over to Dust.
     "Yes?" The hooded lad sighed deeply, anxiety practically radiating off of him he spoke.
     "Could I..talk to you about something?" Nightmare nodded, turning his full attention to Dust. "Y'know when you have thoughts that are yours but..aren't yours?"

     Nightmare titled his head and raised an eyebrow. "Like you think of something, and it terrifies you, disgusts you, it's not something...you would normally think?"  
     "Do you mean intrusive thoughts? It's when a thought you don't want to have pops in your head against your will." Dust nodded, staring at the ground. "I see.."
     "Have you ever..had those?" The sort-of-kind-of taller of the two let out a chuckle.
     "All the time. I still get them." Dust looked up at the other in surprise.

     "I've been having them since......" His voice trailed off and Nightmare hummed, knowing what he wanted to say. "And..I'm scared..."
Nightmare walked over to the couch the other was sitting on and sat down next to him, looking at him for approval to put his hand on his knee. Dust nodded.
     "Is anything in particular scary about them?"
     "Everything..everything is scary about them...their thoughts of hurting you or the others, or sexual thoughts about you guys, or ones that just make me want to throw myself at the wall..." His eyes flooded with tears, some streaming down his cheeks.

     The taller (Not really) of the two wiped them with his thumb and shushed him. He opened his arms, Dust almost toppling Nightmare over as he embraced him.
     "It's okay...It's okay..Let it out.." Dust sobbed into Nightmares chest. "Let's take some deep breaths, okay?" Nightmare grabbed some water off his side table and pressed it to Dusts lips, the sobbing lad taking unsteady sips and gulps. "Slow down.." Nightmare stroked Dusts hair in a calming matter, kissing his forehead softly and mumbling reassurance.

     After a few deep breaths, Dust began to speak again.
      "I don't like them..at all...they're starting to scare me..I never want to do any of them, but they keep coming! I don't know what to do.." Nightmare rubbed Dusts arm in a calming matter, squeezing his hand lovingly and smiling at the crying lad.
     "Do you want to see a counselor for them?" The purple-haired one of two shook his head violently.
      "No!..not unless it's you..." His body shook, choked sobs still sounding.

     Nightmare wrapped Dust up into a hug, speaking in the calmest voice he could muster.
     "I don't know how much I can help you," He sucked in a breath. "But I'll see what I can do." Dust nodded, crying into Nights chest.

[Discontinued]

522 words
(I know it's short, but I didn't know what else to put. Part two??
Until next time)