Cross Sans Drawing [A/N|Drawing|Headcanons]

I'm sorry for posting so many drawings, but I'm in the mood to draw recently, and want to show some of them.

Before the headcanons I highly recommend you read Tundraa115 Cross X Nightmare story, Under The Mask. It's a wonderful story, and the author, Tundraa is extremely talented. Currently she's doing asks for them, but read the other chapters, it's an amazing story!

First headcanon: His theme song is Rät by Penelope Scott (Please do not listen to if you are sensitive to cursewords and/or heavy aggression.)

Second headcanon: They're blind, why will be revealed at a later date.

Third headcanon: Ties up hair when training, on guard, or fighting, otherwise their hair falls in front of his eyes.

Fourth headcanon: He's Asexual. I will not shut up about characters being Asexual and/or Aromantic because there's no representation otherwise.

Fifth headcanon: Dream is his best friend. Them and Dream and very close, especially since the truce happened.

Sixth headcanon: Killer simps for him.

Seventh headcanon: Their ears are pierced, but they don't often wear earrings.

Proof of it being my drawing:

—————

Until next time!

EDIT: Spelling.