Lust X Dream [Lemon|Request]

A/N: Thank you to: Just_dreamy51 for requesting this oneshot! And, to Just_dreamy51, if you want me to change anything just let me know!

Two Sanses fell onto Dreams bed, panting and lightly moaning. The one in more yellow attire moaned, feeling Lusts tongue press up against his collar bone.
"L-Lust..~" His left hand gripped tightly onto the bed sheets while the other was stationed at Lusts head. Lust bit down onto Dreams neck, licking around the mark.

"Fuck...~" The other moaned as the dominant made several dark hickeys on his neck. "Haah..~" Lust pulled away from his lovers neck, speaking in a soft tone of voice.
"Safe word?"
"Green stop signs...~"

He chuckled.
"Good~" Lust pulled down the remainder of Dreams clothes, aka boxers with cute, chibi bears on it, and scanned his member. Lust bit his lip, moving his head down to Dreams dick.

He took all of it in his mouth, the tip touching the back of his throat. He moaned causing vibrations to send up and down Dreams length as Dream moaned loudly in pleasure.
"Lust~ Gahh..!~ Sh-Shit..~" Lust bobbed his head and hummed, adding so much more pleasure to the whole experience.

Dream moaned at the feeling of Lusts warm mouth tight around his dick.
"Ahhhh..!~ Lust!~ Fuck!~ Ke- Ah!~ Keep going!~ Fuck!~" Dream moaned, gripping tightly onto his sheets, feeling a knot build up in his stomach.

"Ngh..!~ Lust..~ I'm close..!~ Hah...~" He moaned, feeling Lust taking in his shaft, deepthroating him and causing pleasurable gasps, moans, and other noises to come out of Dreams mouth.

Lusts tongue swirled around Dreams dick, rubbing circles with his thumbs on Dreams sides, adding to the overwhelming pleasure he felt.
"Gah.!~" Dream moaned out, cumming in Lusts throat. After a few moments, Lust popped off of Dreams member, and held himself up above the other who was currently coming down from his sex high. 
"You taste good...Like...lemons~" Lust smirked, almost breaking the forth wall. Dream panted, his eyes lidded, and member throbbing. Lust swooped down, kissing and biting at Dream's neck.

"Ngh...~ Lust..!~" Lust practically abused Dreams neck, biting all over, occasionally nipping at his collar bone. "Lust?" He huffed out.
"Hmmm?" The submissive one of the two pulled the other in for a kiss. A passionate, messy, wet kiss. Once they pulled away he whispered.
"Fuck me~"
"D-Dream?-" Fuck me rough~ Make me feel so fucking good I can't take it~ Please~ Fuck me, Darling~" He practically moaned out, Lust blushing at the words.

"Well, how can I say 'no' to something like that?~" He responded, taking off his tight leggings and undergarments, along with his crop top. "How hard do you want me to go?~" Dream gasped as he felt a finger slip into him.
"I don't want to walk for a week..~ Ngh.....~ Lust...~" He moaned lightly. Lust thrusted his finger in and out of Dreams entrance, earning gasps and moans from his lover.

"Haah..~"
"Good boy~" Dream melted at his words, moaning once more when Lust slipped another finger in, scissoring him roughly.
"Ngh..!~ Lust..!~ Just fuck me already..!~" Lust chuckled.
"Patience, Hon~" Dream whined, looking up at Lust with lidded, begging eyes. "Don't worry, you'll feel really good really soon~" Dream bit his lip as Lust started scissoring him again. As Lust continued to thrust and stretch Dream, he suckled on Dreams neck, and bit onto what haven't already been colored with a dark bruise while the other gave out moans, gasps and pleasurable whimpers at the feeling.

Once the other slipped his fingers out, he looked at Dream.
"You're not usually submissive like this~ It's a nice change~" A red-pink tint brushed over Dreams cheeks, adding to the blush already in his face.
"Well~ I wanted to try something new~ And this is one hell of something to try~" Lust grinned, lining himself up with Dreams ass.
"Tell me when you're ready." Lust pushed in, seeing his lover grip onto the sheets and screw his eyes shut. After Lust had pushed his full length in, he waited for Dream to give him the okay to move.

"Ngh...~ Move..~" You didn't have to ask Lust twice. He thrusted fast and deep into Dream, as the other moaned loudly at feeling. "Lust..!~ Ahh..!~ Fuck..!~" Lust kissed up and down Dream's chest and neck, occasionally nipping at it, causing him to gasp. "Haah..~ Fuck.!~ Lust.!~ Right there..!~"

Dream managed to say between moans. Lust pounded into Dream, hitting him right in his prostate.
"Ahhh!~ Lust!~ Shit..!~" Dream moaned at such a volume, he may as well be screaming.
"Fuck...~" Lust groaned.
"Ahh..!~ Lust..!~" Dream moaned, feeling a knot twist up in his stomach. "Gah..!~" Lust gripped tight onto Dreams sides as he thrusted deep into Dream. Dreams tongues lolled(?) out, as he gripped onto the sheets with such force he could rip them.

Moans and screams fell from Dreams mouth, feeling his walls tighten around Lusts dick.
"Fuck!~" Lust roughly slammed himself into Dream.
"Dream..~ I'm gonna cum..~" He warned, not wanting to make Dream uncomfortable.
"Then fucking cum, dammit!~" Lust was surprised to say the least, but did as told.
"In?" Dream choked on a moan.
"Y-Yes..!~"

And with that, Lust came deep inside Dream, continuing to puns into him sloppily as Dream felt his knot warn to burst.
"Lust..!~ I'm..!~" He gave a few more thrusts before Dream came, moaning loudly as the two finished their session.
"I love you so much, Dream.." The other gave his lover a peck on the cheek, giggling.
"I love you too, Darling.." He wrapped his arms around him, cuddling as they silently agreed to clean up the mess later.

1,043 words
(A/N: I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this being one of my longest I've oneshots. This is the first time anyone has requested anything, so I wanted to make it as good as possible.)

EDIT: Spelling.

EDIT: Apparently I did not fix this one, so here you go. It's fixed. Yay :D

-With Swap and Ink-

A bang could be heard from the kitchen, and a loud yell. "INK! SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DINOSAUR JUMBO MALLET! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"