•⊱•~ 4 ~•⊰•

Jongho navigated through the crowd to the bounce castle with Yeonjun in tow.

As soon as they got there Jongho was lost in a fit of laughter, because there was his dad, sitting on the floor of the bounce castle with more than a handful of children and indeed the twins bouncing and double bouncing him.

Jongho quickly snapped some photos before deciding that he needed to save his dad.

Poking his head through the door of the castle Jongho tried to supress his laughter; his dad wore his face of pain and happiness as he tried to remain upright. "Hey Dad! Need a hand" he said while outstretching his hands.

"OH Hey SquiRT" Seonghwa tried to say before Jihoon one of the twins dive bombed into his legs causing him to topple over.

Jongho quickly grabbed his Dad, helping him up and pulling him out and away from the tiny hoomans despite their little protests.

Seonghwa brushed himself down like he hadn't just been reliving his younger years and gave Jongho hug. As Seonghwa was then greeting Yeonjun, Jihoon and Seoyun bound down out of the castle doors and into Jongho's legs.

Unlike his dad Jongho maintained his balance and he scooped the twins up, one in each arm. He then kissed each boy on the top of their head, wished them a happy birthday before spinning around in a circle as the two giggled proclaiming he was a helicopter.

If Jongho hadn't of been distracted maybe he would of seen another strange interaction between Yeonjun and his family, the way his father squeezed Yeonjun's arm and smiled proudly, he was distracted though so he totally missed it and was none the wiser on this one.

"Happy birthday boys" Jongho said again as he gently placed the twins on the ground.

Yeonjun, done with his father, crouched down beside Jongho. "Where's my cuddle?!" he exclaimed in a sweet cutesy voice one reserves only for children.

Seoyun and Jihoon giggled and then ran into Yeonjun almost knocking him over, thankfully Jongho and his quick reflexes flung his hand behind his boyfriends back stopping him from falling.

Jongho let go and he felt his heart skip a beat as he witnessed their embrace. Yeonjun would make a great father someday.

"Are you having fun?" Jongho asked the twins once Yeonjun let them go.

The twins nodded in reply their expressions almost a mirror image.

Despite being identical in physical appearance Yunho and San unlike most parents with twins decided to dress them completely differently. So while Jihoon had on dark blue shorts and a yellow dress shirt, Seoyun had on forest green dungarees with a white dress shirt underneath.

"We have something special for you both!" Yeonjun went on to say as he pulled the gift bag he'd prepared from behind his back. Both the twins eyes lit up like christmas lights.

Jongho looked on curiously since Yeonjun never actually told him what he got the twins and he hadn't spared a moment to look.

Yeonjun pulled open the bag and from it he handed the twins a plush each; a Labrador for Jihoon and a red fox for Seoyun.

Their little faces sparkled at their new toys and both children grabbed tight to the plushes, screaming a cute thank you, before rushing off; one in the direction of Yunho and the other in the direction of the house and seemingly San.

Yeonjun and Jongho were left with Seonghwa who looked rather composed bar one strand of hair that had stood up in his bounce castle ordeal. Jongho petted it down and Seonghwa smiled in thanks.

"Have you see your father yet? Or anyone for that matter?" Seonghwa asked.

"I've seen him, I haven't had a chance to say hello just yet, the prospect of you in a bounce castle for children was a hard opportunity to pass up on" Jongho chuckled.