•⊱•••• 50 ••••⊰•

San slid off the bed taking Yunho's hand in his own and pulling him up towards the bathroom.

His body for the most, was on cloud nine, his ass however was on a cloud of pain.

But that didn't matter, he'd just made love to the most important man in his whole entire world and not even the ache he felt in his spent body could sway his happiness, if anything, it was kind of a pleasurable ache.

San led Yunho straight to his shower, and San felt giddy as Yunho pressed his body against his back, embracing him close and rocking him slowly while they waited for the water to heat up.

Once the water was hot they both stepped inside.

San's shower wasn't on the small side, but it wasn't necessarily big either and San held in his laughter as Yunho's forehead hit the shower head.

The taller grumbled and pushed it upwards.

San went to pick up his soap and loofah, but before he could Yunho reached and grabbed them first. San eyed Yunho curiously and he was lost for words as the taller began to scrub them down his body, making San's skin tingle where Yunho pressed.

Yunho seemed so focused as he poked out his tongue and massaged around San's body, and even after what they'd just done San still felt shy with the taller touching him like this.

The water was warm and so was his heart, and San once Yunho appeared done with scrubbing, couldn't help but place his hand over the centre of the taller's chest to see whether his heart was beating the same as his own. Sure enough San could feel a steady drum of Yunho's heart reverberate through his finger tips.

Yunho placed his hand over San's hand, linking their hands together.

Yunho lent down, his face hovering in front of Sans, his eyes were mystifying as his eyelids closed and he lent forwards.

San closed his eyes too, and just like that they were sharing soft kisses in-between shower droplets, it was a kiss reminiscent of the one they had shared in the rain earlier, except this time the water was comforting, not a hindrance.

They weren't weighed down by wet clothes sticking to their bodies, or held back by where they were or restricted by time restraints. Now they could simply just kiss without any worries.

Their lips and bodies melded under the water, kissing for what felt like a lifetime before they finally got out. San wrapped a towel around his waist before speed walking to get a towel for Yunho from his linen closet.

Each boy towelled off as much water they could before moving back to San's room to change. Not surprisingly San observed, Yunho had pyjamas in the bag he had tried to deny was an overnight bag earlier.

Yunho got dressed into his pyjamas, a matching white long sleeved night shirt and white pants that made the taller look like a polar bear, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Once San was dressed he sat next to Yunho helping him dry his hair by ruffling the towel over the taller's head.

The boys were well and truly distracted in each other until little puppy whimpers broke through the serenity of the room. Yunho and San looked at the door.

"I think someone wants to come in" Yunho said as he looked back at San.

With everything happening San had forgotten about Shiber.

San stood up, walking straight to his door and opening it. As soon as Shiber could fit his nose through the door he barrelled inside making a b-line for San's bed and sitting himself right next to Yunho.