•⊱•••• 27 ••••⊰•

Soon Jongho finished his food and they were both now standing in front of Jongho's locker.

Jongho opened his locker and a couple of new cards fell out.

If someone gave a card to him in person he would open it right then and there as to not be discourteous to the deliverer, but for the cards that weren't hand delivered Jongho saw no reason to look at them, not right now anyway. Jongho appreciated the cards but he still only wanted one card from one boy.

"Someone's popular" Yeonjun said, his tone colder than Jongho had expected.

"Um yeah" Jongho said as he crouched down to collect all the cards to which had fallen on the floor. "Can you open my bag so I can put all these in there" Jongho asked.

"Sure" Yeonjun said pulling Jongho's bag of the top shelf of Jongho's locker and opening it for him.

Jongho stood up collecting the cards that hadn't fallen from the top shelf and then turned to Yeonjun ready to dump them in his bag.

Jongho froze.

Yeonjun was no longer holding his bag, it now sat by his feet and in his hand was a particular envelope Jongho hoped Yeonjun would never see.

Yeonjun flipped over the envelope and then looked at Jongho.

"This one has my name on it. Why do you have it?"

Yeonjun asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ummm" was all that fell from Jongho's lips.

Jongho's eyes went wide as Yeonjun began to rip it open. "STOP!" Jongho yelled and dived to snatch the envelope out of Yeonjun's hands.

But Yeonjun was quick and twisted his body shielding the envelope from him.

"It has my name on it!!! I wanna read it!!" Yeonjun said as Jongho tried to grab it but each time he stepped he was met with Yeonjun's back.

There was a tear and the sliding of card against paper.

Yeonjun cleared his throat.

"Dear Yeonjun, Happy Valentines. Thanks for paying for the movie. I hope you have had a nice valentines and thanks for spending it with me. From your best friend Jongho, smiley face"

Yeonjun spun around and Jongho looked down to his feet feeling embarrassed and ashamed. "You weren't meant to see that" he mumbled with pain in his voice. Jongho's mind went immediately to and settled on the worst. He was going to lose Yeonjun and on Valentine's day off all days.

"Why?" Yeonjun's voice asked cutting through the silence "It's from you to me, why was I not meant to see it . .or do you mean I wasn't mean to see it yet?"

Jongho stuck out his bottom lip "You weren't mean to see it at all" he said with a sigh.

"Why not? It's cute . .although . .you spelt best friends wrong"

"Huh?" Jongho said snapping his head upwards to look at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun smirked and Jongho felt a queasy feeling build in his stomach.

"Here come look" Yeonjun said beckoning Jongho forwards.

Jongho took a step forwards, his heart flipping at his nearness to Yeonjun. He looked at the card where Yeonjun was pointing.

"B-E-S-T F-R-I-E-N-D-S. I spelt it correctly" Jongho said reading out each letter individually. He spelt best friends correctly what was Yeonjun going on about?

Yeonjun shook his head and then pointed at the letter 'B'

" 'B' you got that correct, but then from 'E' to 'S' you got everything wrong. It should be B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D"