•⊱•••• 56 ••••⊰•

Yunho sat Nari on the bench and sliced up and apple for her to eat before continuing to make himself busy in the kitchen, not that there was much left to do.

He wanted San and Dahyun to get along and judging from the deep conversation they were having over the dining table now they were on their way to becoming friends. Dahyun had moved a seat closer to San, and both of them were laughing every now and then reassuring Yunho that they weren't going to bite each other's heads off.

Soon Jongho and Yeonjun returned and they grabbed Nari and plonked themselves on the floor in front of the tv, playing Super Smash Bros on the switch.

San soon zoomed off to the bathroom wanting to take a quick shower before everyone else arrived, and Dahyun joined Yunho in the kitchen.

"So that's your Sanshine ay?"

"That's my Sanshine" Yunho grinned.

"He's nice, very much like you, you guys share a similar sense of humour and he's very sweet. I can understand now why he was worth the wait"

"It still feels so surreal, I've been here barely a week and it already feels like home, like I've been living here for years"

"I can understand why. Coming home knowing you have someone who loves you as much as San does, like wow, where can I find me a San"

"You'll find the one one day. How did your valentines go on Friday, did you still go on your date?"

"I did, but he was nothing special, he took me to dinner and then out to bowling which was fun, but he didn't give me that POW! Factor you know?"

"Aww, well at least you got a free meal!"

"Very true! So are you ready for your little prank tonight? Your dads, aunt and uncle, your cousin and his husband are coming right"

Yunho nodded "Yep, I called dads as you know on Sunday and they were totally baffled, I can't wait to see their faces when they see San"

"They'll probably freak" Dahyun laughed "I guess it's almost show time!" she said as she pointed at the clock. It was currently 5 to 6.

As if right on cue there was a chime from the front door and Yunho's heart sped up out of excitement and nerves. "Oh My God its happening!"

Yeonjun who was holding Nari and Jongho were standing up now looking at the direction of the door.

"Go tell San they're here!" He whispered shouted.

Jongho saluted and then rushed towards the bathroom.

"Ok you ready?" Dahyun said as she patted down Yunho's jumper to make him look presentable, he hadn't hidden any of his visible hickeys, Dahyun had suggested to leave them as they were evidence as to just how committed Yunho was to 'the guy from the park'.

Yunho clenched his fists and punched the air "I'm ready!"

Yunho walked to the door, did a quick little shake to brush of his nerves and then opened the door.

Wooyoung and Yeosang, and Mina and Mingi were standing on the doorstep, and Hongjoong and Seonghwa were just walking up the driveway.

"Hi guys! Come in! Come in!" Yunho said, standing aside to let everyone through.

Yunho's dads gave him a hug first as they passed him.

"Jeez you're just like your father" Wooyoung said as he poked one of Yunho's hickeys.

Yunho rubbed the sore area that he had just poked, knowing exactly what Wooyoung meant. Growing up Yunho used to think his dads were part dalmatian because of all the spots they used to sport on their bodies, when he had grown old enough he'd realised that his dads were not dalmatians and that those spots represented something else entirely.