•⊱•••• 14 ••••⊰•

Yunho's dads didn't live too far away, so it wasn't too long of a drive from Jongho's school.

The whole family from the Jung's, to the Park's, to the Song's had all slowly moved closer to the city over the years, each family were barely a 15 minute drive apart which helped to keep the family close and in contact with each other.

Yunho was currently the only family member whom lived by himself, although he wasn't technically alone as he lived in a share house with friends he'd met from when he was studying at uni, but still, he wasn't with family.

Despite no longer living with his parents, he always felt most at home and content at the house where he had lived and to which his dads still lived.

Yunho still had his key and he often dropped in unannounced, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, except for the fact that Yunho's parents were Wooyoung and Yeosang . . and they were still kicking on.

After pulling up the driveway and turning off the ignition Yunho jumped out the car and quickly walked up the narrow gravel path between flowers and shrubs to the front door. Meanwhile Jongho went round to the side of the house and popped their empty thickshake cups in the trash.

Yunho pulled out his key and unlocked the large white front door to the house, the front door swang open and then almost immediately in a scuffled haste Yunho closed the door again.

"Why'd you close the door?" Jongho asked curiously as he came up the stairs of the front porch and stood beside Yunho.

"You don't wanna know" Yunho said flatly, before profusely jabbing the doorbell, like he should have done in the first place, alerting his fathers of his presence. "DADDDDDSSSS" Yunho yelled

Moments later the door opened again revealing Yeosang and Wooyoung whom both looked quite dishevelled. Jongho didn't seem to notice, and if he did he didn't say anything.

"JEEZ DADS!" Yunho grunted through gritted teeth "Can't you like, get a room? I swear to god I'm going to need to wash my eyes out with soap" Yunho rubbed his eyes for emphasis and fake gagged.

"Well hello to you too son" Yeosang said in a sarcastic tone, and stretching out his arms inviting his son in for a hug.

Yunho narrowed his eyes as he embraced his dad, he then hugged his other dad whom was standing just behind Yeosang.

Yunho felt warm breath at his ear "We have a whole damm house thank you very much, your 26, you should know to knock by now" Wooyoung whispered before letting Yunho go.

Yunho shivered in horror and muttered "gross" under his breath. His dad was right, he should know by now, his dads had lowkey scarred his subconscious for life over the years.

Jongho gave both Yeosang and Wooyoung a hug as well, still confused at what Yunho had seen, but also not really wanting to know.

"So what brings you two here today?" Yeosang asked after he'd closed the door and invited the pair into the front room of their modest homely abode.

Yunho and Jongho sat back on the brown suede double sofa in front of the fire place while Yeosang sat in his matching arm chair across from them and Wooyoung perched himself on the armchairs arm.

"Jongho's doing a project and he needs some pictures of San and I, I was thinking some of the photos from your scrapbooks would do the trick"

Jongho nodded in agreement beside Yunho, and Yeosang and Wooyoung nodded in understanding.

Wooyoung rested his hand on Yeosang's back "Well Jongho my Yeo definitely has quite the collection of photos to choose from"

"And we have plenty of Yunho and his San" Yeosang added while pulling a cheeky face in Yunho's direction.

Yunho pouted at his father's stirring "Well technically he's not mine"

"Oh pish posh, San has always been yours, and until I'm proven otherwise he's yours whether he's here or not" Yeosang said completely shutting down Yunho's words.

Jongho smiled and giggled at Yunho and his father's banter, even though he can't remember San himself San has always very much been Yunho's.

Wooyoung suddenly jumped up from where he was perched on the chairs armrest "I'm going to go make coffee, you want one?" he asked as he made finger pistols at Yeosang and Yunho.

"Yes please" both Yeosang and Yunho chimed at the same time.

"And a hot chocolate for you young man?" Wooyoung pointed at Jongho.

Jongho turned on his best puppy eyes, pouting ever so slightly in a cute way "With marshmallows please!?"

Wooyoung pushed his glasses up his nose "Always" he smiled before walking off in the direction of the kitchen.

Yeosang stood up along with Yunho and Jongho gesturing in the direction of the study/home library where he kept his scrapbooks & photo albums, motioning the pair to follow.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom, I'll meet you guys in the study" Yunho smiled before running towards the bathroom.

"Ok" Yeosang smiled before he began walking confidently through the house Jongho in tow.

~ ☆ ~