•⊱•••• 48 ••••⊰•

: Slight Mature Warning :

Things are about to get hot in here 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

San kept saying it over and over in his mind, but Yunho had most definitely grown up in the time they were apart, he was confident, a little flirty and very well built.

San wondered if Yunho knew just how much simple things like the older hugging him or the mere contact of their skin turned him on.

Just before, Yunho could have simply opened his mouth again when he had given him the first strawberry, but no, Yunho had kept his mouth closed and stared San dead in the eye as he had pulled his finger free.

When Yunho had asked about the extension cord San saw this as an opportunity to get Yunho back for snapping a photo of his ass earlier; Yunho could have all the pictures he wanted, but the fact that he had done it in the first place surprised San.

Maybe, San thought, he could try knock Yunho off that unwavering high horse of his.

So San had told Yunho the cord was in the pantry, even when the cord in reality was in plain sight sitting on his bench, because he had already anticipated this earlier. Just as San had hoped, when he told the taller the cord was lower down Yunho had bent at the waist not at the knee.

He was planning to take a photo, but Yunho's unexpected flirty and cheeky attitude was rubbing off on San, and San had a better idea.

He may have been nervous as hell as to how Yunho would react, but that didn't stop his feet from taking those quiet steps forwards, raising his hand and bringing it down hard on Yunho's ass. He'd never hit someone so hard before.

San did his best to keep a straight face. Maybe he had slapped too hard because now his hand stung like hell, but the rush of pure adrenaline was thankfully misting over that tingling pain in his hand.

San quickly busied himself in unplugging and resetting up the machine on his coffee table, waiting for Yunho to say something, anything, but instead the taller was standing frozen in the kitchen making San nervous once again.

San put on his best actors face as he covered up his nerves, brought forward his confident bravado and signalled Yunho over, all the while his heart beating at a million times a minute.

San hadn't forgotten what Yunho had been buying earlier at the supermarket and he was still counting down the seconds until Yunho swept him of his feet and ravaged him to pieces.

"Fuck he's so sexy" San thought to himself as he and Yunho sat side by side in front of the fondue set which now sat atop his coffee table.

San and Yunho made small talk about things in their life, little life anecdotes about this and that but it was hard to focus when the sexual tension was undeniably growing.

Not even Shiber passing through the lounge room could change the atmosphere.

San sat his arm on the seat of the couch they were leaning up against, running his fingers softly through Yunho's baby blue hair, and every now and then Yunho's hand would slip and rest on San's thigh and then inch towards his inner thigh before retreating.

They finished all the strawberries, and ate a hefty amount of marshmallows, and now there was only a small portion of chocolate left in the fondue pot.

San switched off the pot, leaning it to the side and dragging his finger through the remaining amount of chocolate.

They always used to do this when they were younger, taking it in turns to scrape out the remaining chocolate until it was completely empty. Yet now as San dragged his finger through the remaining amount of chocolate with Yunho's eyes on him, this simple ritual didn't seem so innocent as years prior.