•⊱•••• 54 ••••⊰•

San was relieved to see his house appear on the horizon, and soon he'd parked his car in his driveway and both Jongho and Yeonjun were following San into his house, emphasising over and over at just how weird this was. San felt like he had kidnapped them or something.

He'd never driven anyone younger to his house, in fact he'd never driven anyone to his house other that Yunho, and technically no one other that Shiber, Yunho, and himself had been inside since he moved in.

San opened his front door and he was happy to see Shiber sitting on the other side waiting. Thankfully it would appear that Shiber was the perfect distraction for the boys as well, because as soon as they had walked through the door and seen his dog, they'd dropped their bags and dropped straight to the floor to pat him.

Jongho looked up at San "Yunho said your dog was fluffy, but he's legit a ball of fur!! It's Shiber right?"

San crouched down, greeting Shiber as well "Yep Shiber! He likes scratches behind his ear and along his belly the most" San shook Shiber's paw "You wuv all this attention don't you! Maybe if you're lucky the boys might take you for a walk later?"

San looked up and Jongho and Yeonjun were nodding their heads like they were bobble heads. San smiled and stood up prompting the boys to stand too "Come on, Yunho will be in the kitchen you two can get leave your bags in the laundry and get changed in the bathroom and meet us in the kitchen".

Jongho and Yeonjun nodded and San showed them where the laundry was and walked them to the guest bathroom.

San strolled into the kitchen where Yunho was standing over and stirring a pot on the stove. He looked so adorable wearing dark denim blue jeans and a fluffy three tone jumper with a yellow apron around his waist.

San immediately circled his arms around the tallers waist burying his face in his fluffy knit, hugging him tightly while he and Yunho had a second to themselves.

"Hey Sanshine, have a nice day?" Yunho said as he patted San's hands that he had linked over the tallers stomach.

"I did . .but the boys are teasing me"

Yunho turned off the stove and spun around circling his arms around San "What did they say?"

"Something about domino's and subway, but I don't get it"

"Oh Sanshine. You work in a school full of teenagers how have you not come across that expression before?"

"Dominos and Subway are an expression?", San was confused.

"They were asking whether you're a dominant aka dominos or subordinate aka subway when we . .you know" Yunho made suggestive eyes and everything clicked for San.

"Those sneaky little-" San said while gritting his teeth, he stopped before he called them 'little shits'.

San heard shuffling of feet from the younger boys and Yunho held him tighter and began scowling "Guys you can't ask San that!"

San spun in Yunho's arms meeting the eyes of the boys.

"Ask him what?" Jongho queried, clearly trying to be innocent.

"About Dominos and Subway you numbskull! San's still your teacher! Imagine if I asked that to you! You guys would kill me plus that would be super fucking creepy because you're underage"

Jongho and Yeonjun looked at their feet.

It was strange seeing Yunho scold the boys, and for a mili second as San spared a glance at Yunho he let his mind imagine what Yunho would be like as a father.

San closed his eyes, now wasn't the time to be thinking about that, San looked back at the boys and to the present. "Just remember I'm the one marking your papers ok?"San said firmly trying to gain a little respect and pride, "Maybe Yunho and I will walk Shiber and you two can clean the kitchen!"

Jongho and Yeonjun stood straighter, suddenly on their best behaviour "We promise to keep our mouths shut!", Jongho and Yeonjun made a zip motions over their lips and pretended to throw away the key.

"His lead is hanging on the cupboard door in the laundry, its bright blue like Yunho's hair so it shouldn't be hard to miss. You're welcome to go whenever" San told them, hoping to get them out of the house sooner rather than later.

Like magic the boys were gone and Yunho yelled to them to not stay out to long and be back before everyone else arrived.

As soon as the front door clicked closed and they were gone San breathed a little sigh of relief, unfortunately he was about to learn that that relief would be short lived.

"I feel like I just adopted two oversized babies" San sighed as he spun back to face Yunho.

"You get used to them"

"I hope you're ready to adopt one more baby!" said a girls voice.

Who the fuck was that?

Everything happened so quickly, Yunho was out of San's arms, a tiny human barreled her way into the kitchen and clung onto Yunho like a monkey and then Yunho was embracing a stunning girl with brown hair, lifting her off the ground in a tight hug and making San more jealous than a child deprived of a cookie.

Yunho dropped the girl on her feet and in a flash she was standing right in San's personal space her piercing eyes narrowing at San, San feared that if he were to blink he may die.

Just who was this girl and why was she in his house??

Yunho thankfully stepped in between himself and the strange girl and answered San's question.

"This is Dahyun, this tiny human" Yunho said as he lifted the child into his arms and sat her on his hip "Is Nari, and Dahyun" Yunho looked at the girl "this is San"

"Ahhhh" San suddenly remembered where he'd seen this girl, this girl was the one he thought was Yunho's wife. He wouldn't deny the fact that he had tried to scrub her face from his memory and had not surprisingly totally forgotten and ignored her existence even after finding out the significance she held in Yunho's life.

"N-nice to meet you" San said, extending his hand.

Dahyun shook his hand back, but she squeezed his hand tightly and San was sure she was sizing him up in her mind.

On a positive note at least it seemed like Yunho had a reliable friend in the form of this feisty brunette.