•⊱•••• 13 ••••⊰•

Yunho continued to squeeze Jongho's thighs in rebellion, and Jongho almost held on until he got to the car, about 10 metres away he began kicking his legs and tapping Yunho's chest.

"Fine! I'm tapping out let me down! You're gonna squeeze my damm thighs off "Jongho squeaked

Yunho snickered and dropped Jongho back on his two feet, quickly grabbing his shake from Jongho with his now free hands.

"That's what you get for jumping on my back and making me carry all your shit" Yunho huffed, as he strode the remaining steps to the car

Jongho pouted and stomped behind Yunho.

"Aww its whittle Jongho grwumpy?" Yunho teased when they reached the car.

Jongho side eyed Yunho.

"Oi! Don't bite the hand that feeds you and gives you lifts! I'll leave you behind" Yunho pointed his chin out and matched Jongho's childish attitude.

Jongho narrowed his eyes and then pulled a sarcastic smile, but in a snap Jongho face dazed over and melted as he stared somewhere behind Yunho.

Yunho waved his hand in front of Jongho "Earth to Jongho?". He then turned around to see what had grabbed the younger's attention.

"Ahh" Yunho said in a knowing voice Yeonjun.

The boy Jongho was madly and hopelessly in love with.

Yeonjun was the first boy Jongho had met at orientation and their similar interests and outlook on life pegged them as immediate best friends. The two boys were in the same classes, both loved soccer and spent a lot of time together in and out of school hanging out.

Like most relationships they had begun as friends, and yes technically that was what they still were, but what Jongho didn't realise, was that over time Yeonjun would be the boy that turned him Bi.

Jongho developed a greater liking towards Yeonjun as puberty hit him at full force, and that liking turned into a full blown crush, a crush Jongho is too chicken to act on because he doesn't know whether Yeonjun likes guys or girls or both.

Even despite Yunho's reassurance that it couldn't hurt to ask, Jongho still hasn't. Yeonjun and Jongho were best friends, and it's not like he had to tell him he liked him straight up, he could ask his preference first.

Yunho many times has tried to help, even offering to ask Yeonjun outright himself whether he likes guys or not. Yunho is about 99% sure he already knows the answer himself but he knows a confirmation from Yeonjun is exactly what Jongho needs.

Jongho would love to know the answer, and he could have it in a snap if Yunho just asked for him, but still Jongho always refuses the offer.

Yunho was first introduced to Yeonjun at Jongho's first high school birthday party, he was a sweet, tall and slender boy with thick brown hair, a sweet smile and a love for apples, Yunho could see why Jongho liked him. He was the type of guy that flew under the radar but excelled at everything.

Yunho had met Yeonjun many times since then, at Jongho's birthday parties, sometimes family events when Jongho was told he could bring a friend to keep him company, and sometimes Yunho had even driven Yeonjun home after school.

Yunho passed a glance back at Jongho and then turned to Yeonjun. "YO!! YEONJUN HI" Yunho suddenly yelled and waved

"Yunhooo!! Ffffffff!!!" Jongho hissed under his breath, knowing that Yunho was calling his best friend over just to tease him because he knows he has a crush.

Yeonjun smiled and began to walk over to where Yunho and Jongho were. Yunho turned around and winked at Jongho before turning back to face the approaching boy.