•⊱•~ 6 ~•⊰•

So just like that there was Jongho and Yeonjun walking side by side and a couple paces behind them were Hongjoong and Seonghwa, and things were kind of . . .weird.

The beach was only two minutes away by foot but the way things were right now had each minute feeling like it was stretching into hours.

As they had all stepped out of the house Yunho and San had these ridiculous grins on their face as they waved from the front door, and now every time Jongho looked over his shoulders at his dad and his father they too wore these ridiculous grins, and they kept giggling like school girls with gossip they were only dishing between one another.

Look, Jongho knows too damm well how strange his family is, especially his father and his dad, but they were actually really out of character even for them.

The most strange thing that was happening right now though was happening to the very boy walking beside Jongho.

Yeonjun of course.

Yeonjun hadn't swallowed whatever crazy gas his family were on and instead seemed to have taken something completely different.

Yeonjun was quiet, really quiet, and when Jongho had taken the boys hand in his own Yeonjun had flinched out of his skin and Jongho had let go again.

The milli second Jongho had held Yeonjun's hand though he noticed how uncharacteristically sweaty it was, and he figured if Yeonjun was going to hold his hand maybe he wanted to wipe them on his pants or something first. . .save getting unnecessary sweat on him? That was probably why he flinched?

It's not like they swap unnecessary amounts sweat amoung other things at other times. It's totally normal to not hold hands with your boyfriend when your hands are sweaty. . .right?

Sarcasm.

Denial.

Yes that's what was going through Jongho's mind right now.

Jongho was silently telling Yeonjun in his head to wipe his damn hands on his pants, because he just wanted to hold his hand to make him feel better even though he had no idea why Yeonjun looked so nervous and off put all of a sudden in the first place.

It was kind of like how he was in the car when they arrived this morning, except this time nothing Jongho was saying could snap his boyfriend out of his stupor, so much so that they were now walking in silence. . .and ahh, damn Jongho looked over his shoulder again at his crazy ass fathers only to be met with giggles. GIGGLES!

His father and his dad were pretty lovely dovey but this whole giggly business happening right now was so bloody strange.

Jongho faced forwards again, noticing the beach for a small second. Oh how he was so thankful for it to come into his sight. He felt like everyone would stop acting crazy if he could just get to the beach.

Jongho began to turn to Yeonjun saying "Oh look the bea-"

But that's all he could say.

Jongho couldn't finish his sentence because suddenly he was spun around, his dads were dashing forwards and. . .

Did he. . .was he just. . .blindfolded?

"Um what's happening?" he questioned as his body froze in confusion.

Why the hell was he being blindfolded?! Jongho's mind ran at a rapid pace trying to make sense of his current disposition.

He could hear Yeonjun breathing beside him, his fathers gentle grip on his arms and his dads gentle touch on his face as he tightened the blindfold.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 • 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧 🎉