•⊱•••• 18 ••••⊰•

Yunho glanced over at Jongho, his fingers lightly drumming on the bottom half of the steering wheel to an upbeat song playing on the radio "So did you get some good photos for your project?" he asked while they were sitting at the traffic lights.

Jongho passed him the sneakiest glance and Yunho was immediately both intrigued and worried. "Just what type of photo did dad give you?" he asked worriedly.

"A good one" the younger said all knowingly, looking down at the envelope in his lap.

"He didn't give you any embarrassing ones did he?" Yunho said as he nervously bit his bottom lip.

Yunho began to worry just what photos the younger had gotten from his dad. He knew there were one too many photos of himself and San in embarrassing positions; like the time they pretended to be makeup artists and gave each other's makeovers . . terrible makeovers . .R.I.P Makeup kit. Or the time they dressed up in heels and put on a fashion show for their parents, extremely fun at the time but terribly embarrassing looking back on it now. Jongho was going to use them in his poster for his whole class to see; Yunho would never be able to show his face again at that school if Jongho used embarrassing pictures of him.

Yunho eyed Jongho out the corner of his eye as his finger traced the edge of the envelope "Hmm, well depends what you classify as embarrassing, I personally think the photo I got is cute, your dad thought so too, but you might have other opinions" the younger said.

"C-cute?" Yunho enquired with a squeak in his voice looking at Jongho with alarm in his eyes.

A small toot from the car behind Yunho's jogged his mind back onto the road. When they were rolling down the road again Yunho asked again "Cute? You gotta tell me what dad gave you"

"Well . . " Jongho began, dragging out and playing with the older's curiosity ". . .It's a photo of . ."

Yunho held in is urge to grab for the envelope "Jongho come on! Don't leave me hanging!"

The younger smirked his signature smirk "It's a photo of an important moment in your life that you don't remember"

"I don't remember?"Yunho questioned.

Jongho nodded "Let me ask you a question . .When was your first kiss?"

"Eh?" why was the younger suddenly asking him about his first kiss, he'd already told Jongho ages ago.

"Answer my question and I'll tell you" Jongho said as he tapped the envelope.

Yunho sighed, just going along with Jongho now. What was so special, cute and potentially embarrassing about the photo he held in the little envelope that he couldn't just tell him? And what did his first kiss have to do with it?

"My first kiss was with San at a sleepover at my house when we were 13 . . "

Jongho immediately started shaking his head side to side and then made buzzer sound with his mouth signalling that what the older said was wrong. Yunho was confused, his first kiss with San was one of the most clear in his mind and well cherished memories, why did it seem like Jongho was disapproving it?

"According to a photo I have here in this little envelope, I would like to suggest otherwise" Jongho said with sass that irked Yunho.

Yunho side eyed Jongho again knowing he couldn't look and find out just what exactly the younger meant until he stopped the car. Jongho seemed all too happy to withhold information.

Yunho bit back his tongue until they pulled into Jongho's street and then just outside the younger's house. Without delay he turned off the ignition and turned to face the younger outstretching his hands, he needed the answers that were in that envelope.