2. Warrior Princess of Mendillin

Cartel is a man’s world, it’s difficult for a woman to be the face of a cartel.
Gabriella was no ordinary woman, she is the daughter of one of the most powerful men in Colombia, if that wasn’t enough she had two other things working in her favor.

Firstly after the fall of Colombian drug kingpin Pablo Escobar in the early 90’s through American intervention, drug trade was not a booming business, it was time for the drug lords to run for cover. Under such circumstances it was the need of the hour to find alternative ways to legitimize your business and survive in a difficult market.

Luiz had to change his modus operandi with changing times and embrace modernity. Although a doctor specializing in heart surgery by profession, Gabriella had received combat training and understanding of the cartel world. Being the only member of the family left alive after her mother and brother were killed in an unfortunate incident, she had to be tough. Although her dad was very protective of his baby girl, she taught herself the art of being calm and strong, ready for any unfortunate situation around the corner, the experiences early on taught her well. She insisted on receiving combat training and understanding the workings of the cartel.

The Medellin Cartel is fronted by a pharmaceutical firm, Sanchez pharma. The company was the brainchild of Gabriella, in order to legitimize their drug connections and also to make it easier to get raw material and manufacture a varied range of drugs. She served as the CEO of the company and rightly so. Her experience as a doctor really helped make the company one of the leading South American legitimate drug manufacturers.
She was the technical side of the company, bringing a sense of freshness and new ideas along with her father’s shrewd business mind, they formed a formidable duo.

She is a badass boss girl, far away from your girl next door. She has a heart of gold, with vengeance to avenge her mother and brother and keep her father’s legacy alive. She loves to ride her sports bike and cars, generally dressing up in leather jackets and combat boots.

Many years ago when Gabriella was a little girl, her family had planned a Sunday picnic to the mountainside. The day of the picnic, she had a terrible fever. Her mother wanted to call off the plans but her father insisted that her brother and mother carry on and he will take care of her as he had an important meeting on the phone to attend. That will be the last time they were seen alive by Gabriella, memories of the day still bring tears to her eyes.

As they were travelling along the mountain road, they were ambushed by a surprise attacks from their rivals through the air by a chopper and also on road by armed vehicles. Although the vehicle carrying Gabriel and Margerita, was well protected by bodyguards travelling in their respective cars, the attack was so swift and surprising that no one knew what to do, one of the guards had the presence of mind to inform Ramon Valerion, but by the time Luiz and Ramon arrived with other men from the cartel, the deed was done, they saw bodies of their men and their vehicle and on further inspection found the car carrying Gabriel and Margerita down the hill in flames.

Strewn around the crime scene were a bunch of weapons and a dead body. On closer inspection the man had the dragon tattoo, and eponymous symbol of the Sinaloa cartel, the guns around also had the “S.C” mark of Sinaloa cartel. Up to this point Sinaloa and Medellin cartels had close relations dominating the region’s drug trade. This marked the departure from friendly relations and a sense of enmity prevailed.

They never left an opportunity to undermine Sinaloa’s business ventures, but most of the time these attempts were thwarted by the ruthlessness and shrewd mind of Alejandro. Unknown to the Sinaloans, Medellin cartel also had a secret weapon, in form of Gabriella. Whose only mission in life since she learnt the truth about her mother’s and brother’s death, her only mission has been the downfall of Sinaloa cartel and death to the Martinez family.  She wanted to give them the taste of their own medicine.

Her best friend and only confidante since she was a little girl all alone and broken has been Mirana Valerion, the daughter of her father’s right hand man Ramon Valerion. They basically grew up playing together and are like sisters.
She is a charming and happy-go-lucky lady who keeps Gabriella grounded and happy.

Although Gabriella looks strong and badass on the surface, she is hiding lots of pain. She has been dealing with severe anxiety and depression since she was 11 years old. Although the depression is under control and not as severe as before, her anxiety keeps popping its ugly head up from time to time.

Mirana has been a solid source of support in these situations for her.
She really loves and values both Mirana and her dad, the only family she has left and she will go to any lengths to keep them safe and feel proud of her.

Vengeance is inside my heart, death is in my palms
Blood thirst and revenge is hammering inside my head”