25. First date

Gabriella

My alarm rang 6am and I woke up soon after. I quickly went to the bathroom, washed my face and gave myself five minutes to be fully awake, and then I quickly wrapped up my morning routine.

I wore a white dress and paired it with white fur boots. I was applying the lipgloss on my lips when it mistakenly fell on my dress.

Shit!! I don't have time to change. A idea came into my mind. I quickly took a white and blue scarf and wore it in a way that it is hiding the spot on which lipgloss feel on. I tied a belt to make sure that the scarf stays in it's place. I am such a genius.

I walked down to the living room

I walked down to the living room. I saw him ready, waiting for me on the couch. On seeing me his eyes lit up and he complimented my look, I blushed a little.

We walked together to the car, multiple anticipatory thoughts running through my mind. The weather was just like yesterday and it put my mind at ease. After a drive of about 1 hour our destination was clear to me. We were headed to a port city at the edge of  Rome.

Soon we reached the dockyard where Alejandro’s men waited for us to escort our car to a safe parking space. “So what’s the plan?” I asked him cheekily.

“Wait and watch” he said. A huge white cruise ship arrived within five minutes, its name “Sea empress” was written in blue ink and in cursive hand on the belly of the beautiful beast.

Alejandro got onboard first and helped me climb up. On closer inspection I found no other guests onboard apart from myself and Alejandro, then it dawned upon me it was his private cruise.

After about 20 minutes the cruise began and I went to the edge of the deck to observe the ocean. I was engrossed in the sight when I feel a presence besides me I turn to find Alejandro smiling at me.
“You were enjoying a peaceful moment so I thought it would be wise not to disturb you. Anyways, I was feeling hungry and I am sure you too must feel the same. Let’s go and have some breakfast” he said and I followed him to the dining area.

We decided to order some bacon sticks, chicken sandwich and some orange juice.

During the course of the meal I asked Alejandro where we were headed, he answered that we were going to the island of Sardinia where he owned a section of the island where we could escape into a small world of ours own with complete privacy.

I was really stunned by this revelation! Everyday this man just springs wilder surprises out of nowhere in comparison to the previous day. Why was he doing this? I was both happy and perplexed.

We reached the island in about 2 hour’s time; our driver was waiting for us near the port. It was a 30 minute drive from the port to Alejandro’s private island. No sooner I laid my eyes on the pristine water, my heart was set on going for a swim. I conveyed my desire to Alejandro and he really liked the idea.
“I don’t have any swimwear nor any good clothes for a beach” Is said sadly. Alejandro held my hand and said
“don’t worry I have made all the necessary arrangements. Just go to your room” he guided me to the beach house, up to my room.