27. Returning back...

Next day………………….

Gabriella

The next day, Alejandro had decided to show me some of the amazing tourist attractions around Sardinia. I woke up around 6am and finished with my morning routine and was ready for the trip by 7am. I choose to wear a white crop top with bohemian skirt. I paired my outfit with nude heels and did a simple makeup

Alejandro was waiting in a blue colour open roof vintage car

As usual he was looking very handsome in his white shirt and olive green jeans.We had shortlisted six locations for sightseeing out of the many options available, after spending the entire evening reading and watching videos about them.

The Maddalena Archipelago is a group of islands in the Strait of Bonifacio between Corsica (France) and north-eastern Sardinia (Italy)

The Maddalena Archipelago is a group of islands in the Strait of Bonifacio between Corsica (France) and north-eastern Sardinia (Italy). The whole archipelago makes the territory of the La Maddalena comune in Sardinia.
It consists of seven main islands and many smaller sub-islands. The other six islands, in order of size, are: Caprera, Spargi, Santo Stefano, Santa Maria, Budelli and Razzoli.

The islands have been inhabited since prehistoric times and to the Romans were known as the Cunicularia and were important shipping ports in the 1st and 2nd century B.C.

We reached the Main Island by 9 am, we took a ferry from the nearest port from Alejandro’s private beach and used a motorboat to navigate all the other 6. It was a beautiful archipelago, a perfect place where nature and man lived in harmony. Lush green forests, pristine water untouched by the hustle and bustle of the city, we even walked through the local markets and interacted with a few locals here and there, we also ate our breakfast in a seaside local joint.

We ordered Baked egg and sausage, Veggie sausage strata, Tiramisu crepes, Latte.
We were done by around 11am and rushed in our ferry to the next destination. Our next destination was Su Nuraxi.

Su Nuraxi is a nuragic archaeological site in Barumini, Sardinia, Italy. Su Nuraxi simply means "The Nuraghe" in Campidanese, the southern variant of the Sardinian language.

Su Nuraxi is a settlement consisting of a seventeenth century BCE Nuraghe, a bastion of four corner towers plus a central one, and a village inhabited from the thirteenth to the sixth century BCE, developed around the Nuraghe.
It was like walking out of a time machine and exploring the remains of an old civilization. As I walked through the houses and other areas  the nerd inside me did a little dance.